Pics that make you smile

I thank ,,,,,,,, fate / timing / whatever, for the internet, such a wonderful way for me to initiate relations, and then take it from there.

Only problem is 99.9% of my internet friends, are no way near Denmark, so will be problematic to expand those relations no matter how much i would like for that to happen.
But given the chance i would be off on a worldwide meet and greet tour as soon as i can get a new passport made ( just found out a fjew days ago my passport expiered in 06 )

This clothing was at a major clothing store in Australia. Note the brand name.

WTF ???

Tumble.jpg

20160b7e34ce-df58-4f2d-b6d1-6be29fbd9d1c.png

a sewer hole ....

Just to warn ppl i havent not been affectionate in 33 years, i can shake hands and thats about it, for everything else i will have to convey my feelings verbally.

In past jobs i had to get a physical check up every 4 years, and that was borderline for me having a doctor touch me while i was awake.

If you want to see some one make a impression of a figure in stone, just look at me and have some one hug me :eek:o_O
If I met you someday, just if (we never know what going on tomorrow), I will give you a hug. ;)

Hello! Sorry if I bother you with this off Topic, but you are expert about dash cam and We are a group of italian students from the University of Bologna trying to make a worldwide market research about dash cam for a project.. if you have a minute please answer this very quick survey we made.. It would be great for us to have some answer.. Thank you!
link to the survey: https://it.surveymonkey.com/r/7DF9V66

Well, your survey sucks. I'm 40 so I have to check the 30-40 AND 40-60 boxes, but you've made them radiobuttons, so I can check only one!:mad:
I answer that I know what a dashcam is, and still get the promo....

Then for " How would you use a Dash cam?" * insurance reasons
I sure hope I will never use it for that! So what should I answer there?

Attributes speak only of resolution and "Lens Ray" "night vision". These are marketing terms to put on cheap chinese websites for selling crapcams. ImageQuality is what you want!

Lens Ray (130°, 180°, 360°)
What are we talking about angle or solid angle?

After I answered that I already have a dashcam the question "Would you buy one?" seems a bit superfluous...
I answered No and still had to fill in my email for you to spam me with your offers.

And that was it?
That was not a survey and you't not an Italian student.

@kamkar1

...with the 99,9% friends abroad, i know what you mean... somewhat strange, but i can't find friends in switzerland. eventough we speak the same language here, i seem to speak something different, while using a (for me) foreign language, all (most of the time @BMbler ;-) seem to understand what i'm saying...

@jokiin

...i don't understand why the shot the gorilla, the YT-vid clearly showed there would have been enough time to sedate the gorilla...
But the case showed: greatest enemy of nature is humanity... :-/

...the sad moment you realize that you don't just feel old, but you actually ARE old; because a foto from museum-exhibits trigger the memory when you were waiting one of the phones has been released to customers...

post2.jpg

...i don't understand why the shot the gorilla, the YT-vid clearly showed there would have been enough time to sedate the gorilla...
But the case showed: greatest enemy of nature is humanity... :-/

I don't know that it's quite that simple unfortunately, tranquilizers don't seem to work the way they do in the movies it seems

...the sad moment you realize that you don't just feel old, but you actually ARE old; because a foto from museum-exhibits trigger the memory when you were waiting one of the phones has been released to customers...

post2.jpg
Have owned each of those

Sure - but (at least in that YT-vid) as long that "mommy loves you"-thing didn't freak out the child, the gorilla remained cool... when the child started to cry, people started to panic... It's easy to say, I know, but if people would have remained calm, the gorilla'd remained calm - and could have been sedated...

Gorillas are an endangered species; we should try to avoid killing them...

(it's the same with dogs - NO dog (except those who were trained to attack) starts biting while the humans remain calm... We humans need to (re)learn that we send signals interpreted by animals)

Have owned each of those

...wanted the RAZR - but has been to expensive, so I had to settle with a Samsung back then...

Gosh I miss that time, when Phones actually could work more than a week without recharching... Read a review of the P9lite the other day; the battery-part said "if you are not using the P9lite, the battery will actually last two days"...!?!

I think the two major concerns were the animal going crazy when hit with the tranquilizer which is what they say can happen and the other concern was the animal falling on the kid and either squashing him or drowning him in the moat, that's the explanation that was given at least

Sometime, it's very hard to decide what is more important: a young human or a animal in danger of extiction. what's posible, what's imposible. My comment: what done is done. With a single word "if", we can change the world easily. :)

Back