Pics that make you smile

@kamkar1

is danish postal service also so unreliable like the swiss post?
had to send the wellfare-department some documents; have sent it in total 30 times. arrived: the one sent as parcel via a "private carrier". eventough the registered letters were confirmed "delivered" - the WD (claim) to have never received them... (one is lying. not sure which one, but the private carrier delivered, so...)

Its a public branch, so its really bad.
But allso ignored by many ppl, but i am not part of many ppl :D

My USPS working great for the last 2 years.
All it took was a video record of mail man, keep delivering wrong mail and use my packet as Frisbee.
I went to the post office with all the wrong delivered mail each day. There denied any mistake, so I told him to raise charge for picking up peoples mail and show him the video.:)

I have not lost any packet by USPS since, maybe 2-3 wrong letter every 6 month.

high-rider_zpsjndc86m8.jpg

tumblr_l8a6jnW1VE1qds8ivo1_500_zpsymu6spij.jpg

Sure will turn way more thats than a harley with no exaust, and generate a lot more smiles too :D

haha yeah thats is a front wheel trap if there ever was one :D
Here grades like that is no issue unless you run on the really thin tires the pros run on.
If you use normal bicycle sized tires 3/4 inch or what ever they are, its no problem, pnæy real problem is railroad tracks, but aside for on the harbour i never seen any of those lengthwise on a road.

nah! Let it be, whatever will be!

Last edited:
Snapped this one in a local pizza joint.

Dont be such a troll.

WP_20160621_001[1].jpg

This one is dedicated to all the of manufacture here, there got there dashcam produced in China.
When there worker has poor performance, you might want to be sure that the right punishment is given.:(
(sarcasm has been used)

The guys at Boston Dynamics is having fun along the way :D seem like banana peel works for more than humans.

...I wonder if they at Boston Dynamics heard of this new invention called "DOG"
(it even comes with a ...somewhat... working voice-control ;)

@Viking

THAT is a tradition we could adapt... I'd even volunter as "slapper" (I could bring my own LART) - my only request would be, that the first "to be slapped" should be
- all responsible persons of the wellfare-department
- my former bosses
- the 3 a....s...les who bullied me out of college
(all other to slap I'll do without payment if the request's fullfilled ;)

Yeah and with a little dog and some added weight it can even blow up a German tiger tank :eek:

Back