Pics that make you smile

Something isn't right here.

It's obviously modified for both Australian and US driving. (or a drunk transformer)
V9qkfEj.jpg

Thats actually a good idea :D i Wonder if its possible to mod one of those propane boom Things farmers have in the fields to scare off birds.

Allso i like the vortex cannons on youtube :cool: but they are too large for a car.

In my car with the big soundsystem, i had a fjew sound files of machine gun fire, dident get Danes to run for cover, but the heads turned instantly when i cranked it up.

Thats actually a good idea :D i Wonder if its possible to mod one of those propane boom Things farmers have in the fields to scare off birds.

Allso i like the vortex cannons on youtube :cool: but they are too large for a car.

In my car with the big soundsystem, i had a fjew sound files of machine gun fire, dident get Danes to run for cover, but the heads turned instantly when i cranked it up.

Those laid back Danes might turn their heads but here in the US people might start shooting at your car! :D

Speaking of "Can't See", here's a cropped screen grab from my dash cam. These guys were really doing pretty well except that they were in my lane instead of over in the bike lane. :)

Jw4CqoC.jpg

Last edited:
This one goes out to our resident vette driver :D

1967 split window Stingray. My all time favorite Corvette! This car turned me on to motor cars as a kid 'cause my neighbor had one and I would hang out with him while he worked on it. He even had a telephone in the thing! Some kind of radio with a standard black handset.

yeah i like that "boattail" vette too, i am allso keen on Buick rivieras with simmilar feature in the rear.

buick_riviera_boattail_boattail_78AHchL3.sized.jpg

And not forgetting other Cars dating back to the 40ties.

Would love one of those Buicks with a 600+ CUI engine, just to drive around and piss off treehuggers, and tear up the pavement i pay so dearly for via my taxes.

Last edited:
To be honest, GJHS's post wasn't really a "pic" and didn't really make me smile but I 'spose it was indeed amusing and "funny". It made me think of a photo I shot of a truck that parked next to me last summer when I was at a local Walmart. This is America! (BTW, I am a gun owner, lifelong outdoorsman and sportsman but I don't particularly share this man's views.)

<untitled>.jpg

Thats saying it out loud.
Both me and my friend would be NRA members if only we where born in the right country, kinda hard not to feel that way living in a place where criminals rights outweigh those of a regular Citizen.
Even low grade street gangs are packing guns these days, and a regular Citizen are only allowed to own a ,177 air gun.

As i have allways said.
I reserve my right to defend myself, my family and my property in any way i feel to be morally sustainable, and i am not the kind of guy who will be bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Kinda problematic the last part as i havent owned a gun for decades, that kind of stuff belong in my distant past, and i dont really know the kind of ppl that would make it possibel for me to get a gun within houres.

So in real World all i have is my F&F magnum ( Fist and Foot ) to defend myself against everything from ,22 cal to first class swedish rocketlaunchers.

well thats the way i feel without my 44 :D

shine.
top_posts_640_02.jpg

Might be wrong, but i like.

IF5789b_zpsc2be41a5.gif

Too low X 2

2cgbitf.jpg

10296201_10152613311944523_9212113554057528396_o.jpg

I wis this was my grandma.

gun_toting_grannies_640_01.jpg

When i come to the states i wannd go offroading, just like this.
2986D4FC-F076-4D02-8653-1956C9B36914.jpg

:(
CCC55013-DC39-4A36-B6E2-959557AFEC92-995-000000CB4B66B88E_zps221c7733.jpg

minicooper_zpsea4c00ff.jpg

U see we just dont get this around here :(
JMH_ScottyLumbert-TFH_zps87f0cfb8.jpg

Need more power !
pow0646wa.jpg

Tonnes of awsome in this pic.
29D6F301-0D24-4C61-AABA-621778837108-1034-000000BF18A30029_zpsf18bb167.jpg

How come I don't see some of the stuff shown on Pg. 2?...some of the posts by roadcam & dashmellow are blank ???.....does anyone else have this issue?

This one goes out to our resident vette driver :D......snip...
1967 split window Stingray. My all time favorite Corvette! .........snip...
When the 1963 (sorry Dashmellow) Ray came out,
Zora Arkus-Duntov, Engineer, racer & the guy who made the vette into a real sports car, told the chiefs at GM/Chevy to get rid of the Split in the Split Window because he couldn't see out the darn thing when racing. Bill Mitchell the designer of the vette wanted it to stay...guess who won.

I remember as a car-love'n kid in the 60's, how everyone wanted a 1964-1967 over the '63 because of that change...the '63s went for cheap on the market...of course it's the opposite now. But the later models do bring other enhancements to the game like the 427, disk brakes, side-pipes & nicer interiors,etc....I have several times been asked if mine is a Split-Window by folks who have heard that name but don't know what it means.

How come I don't see some of the stuff shown on Pg. 2?...some of the posts by roadcam & dashmellow are blank ???.....does anyone else have this issue?

Seems ok for me both chrome and mobile safari. maybe your browser cache went wonky. Try another web browser to confirm.

e9adu6ut.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back