Pics that make you smile

Because car runs and makes water wave into lady's house. Then she uses refrigerator to block these wave.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1475896424219.jpg
    FB_IMG_1475896424219.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 32
  • FB_IMG_1475896424219.jpg
    FB_IMG_1475896424219.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 32
Just going by the subtitles in that video, but since when is making a move on someone defined as "assault"?
Or taking them furniture shopping, for that matter?

Because groping a woman's genitals without her consent fits the legal definition of sexual battery.

Trump said: “I did try and f*ck her. And I moved on her very heavily. I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married." ...........“I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p*ssy. You can do anything.”

Trump adds, "In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture."

Reaching conclusions based on subtitles in an online video without bothering to delve into the facts is just not an adequate method of analyzing an important breaking news item before offering commentary.

Last edited:
I think maybe Trump came up with the cadence in the movie Heartbreak ridge

Model A Ford and a tank full of gas.
Hand full of pussy and a mouth full of ass.

He do admit to grabbing down there, and what come out of his mouth do indicate it must have been near a ass lately. :D

I guess there now will say "She took her recipe with in the grave, so if you want it. Go and get it from the cemetery".

349426d1475998009-dogs-smart.jpg

And he play some proper music, i always been a sucker for slide guitar, but thats rarely used by local musicians, so thank god for America.

I wouldn't mind sitting on my porch in my rocking chair and throw down like that, i can pick a little and i have a wide selection of harps to blow.
The age and everything else is right, but its up to the lotto gods / fate if i will ever have a porch of my own to sit on.

More fun that the #2 debate i watched a little of.

I think for #3 and final debate the 2 ppl should be forbidden to talk about anything old, force them to talk about the future and what they plan to do about it.

The throwing of dirt and what not is a waste of debate time.

An elderly friend got scammed by those slime-balls from India and it made me pretty mad.

Then they started calling me! And they wouldn't leave me alone, calling every day, even at 6 o'clock in the morning. Nothing seem to work to get rid of these f**ks. Finally, I looked up a lot of really NASTY swear words and insults in Hindi and had them ready for the next time they called. I wish I had recorded my last call from they because it was pretty funny but the result was that I've never heard from them again.

This is an outright scam! :mad:

Definitely a no-name 10-20 seater hole in the wall operation, at best. Sad..

I was way off! This is a much bigger scam!!

Recently a few companies operating around Mumbai were busted.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-of-rs-500-cr-shell-firms-few-checks-3073100/

http://indianexpress.com/article/explained/call-centre-racket-irxs-scam-maharashtra-3076002/

Scams are like c0ckroaches- you only discover a small percentage of them, they scurry away and hide when you chase them, and no matter how many of them you kill more will come along to take their place from somewhere else. The best you can do is to nail all the ones you can find and not stop trying, knowing that you can never win but at least you can improve life by trying.

Phil

@SawMaster
Try Boric Acid & WP insecticide there work very well to get rid of ****roaches. How it work with scammer I don't know, but if there come from the same habitat, it should be possible.

I recently discovered that there is a VISCOUS malware infection that has effected EVERY member here on DCT who has ever logged on in the last month or so.

For the modest cost of $350.00 USD per member I will be happy to provide comprehensive instructions for eliminating this problem if you simply PM me your PayPal account information. :cool::)

Thats why i love my mostly analog life, i dont do anything over the internet aside for this general stuff and then a little shopping.
off course thats also enough to put me in the crosshairs of many a scammer :mad: but i still feel like it could be much worse than that.
I do have a Visa card for my online shopping, but i never use it for payments in shops, i always pay cash.

I dont do any kind of digital transactions with the government / municipality as they in general are pretty weak, and so not doing that i dont need any of that digital safety signage stuff.
And that put me in a low percentile of Danes thats allowed to not use that stuff, cuz in general all Danes are forced to use that digital stuff, but you also had to active apply for a analog life, so when it come to it the official Denmark dont know i have a computer or telephone and i am listed as a computer illiterate with zero knowledge about computers.

Hell even if you google my name + sirname you come up with nothing, i dont think thats the case with most ppl :)
I an unsubscribed from everything i can, and i am on a couple of lists that ensure most ppl cant contact me unless they do old fashioned snail mail spam, and thats even hard too cuz i have a sticker on my mail box saying no commercials or similar mail here.

But if you have the code for the front door you can get in and put something in my mailbox :D

Thats why i love my mostly analog life, i dont do anything over the internet aside for this general stuff and then a little shopping.
off course thats also enough to put me in the crosshairs of many a scammer :mad: but i still feel like it could be much worse than that.
I do have a Visa card for my online shopping, but i never use it for payments in shops, i always pay cash.

I dont do any kind of digital transactions with the government / municipality as they in general are pretty weak, and so not doing that i dont need any of that digital safety signage stuff.
And that put me in a low percentile of Danes thats allowed to not use that stuff, cuz in general all Danes are forced to use that digital stuff, but you also had to active apply for a analog life, so when it come to it the official Denmark dont know i have a computer or telephone and i am listed as a computer illiterate with zero knowledge about computers.

Hell even if you google my name + sirname you come up with nothing, i dont think thats the case with most ppl :)
I an unsubscribed from everything i can, and i am on a couple of lists that ensure most ppl cant contact me unless they do old fashioned snail mail spam, and thats even hard too cuz i have a sticker on my mail box saying no commercials or similar mail here.

But if you have the code for the front door you can get in and put something in my mailbox :D

I still think you need to send me $350.00 if you really want to be safe! Why take the chance? :D

Just googled myself for the first time, it seem like there is 2 people here with the same Name / sirname.
But as i was told there is nothing about me in the interweb files, or rather there is cuz major government files hosted by CSC got hacked a while back, thats why i strongly argue we all need new SSNs or something else to identify the individual Dane.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back