Pics that make you smile

Looks like its not smart to marry a leo, but they are nice to have go over the top first and draw enemy fire.

Now private Brian, as soon as you clear the top of the trench you run to the right as fast as you can,,,,,,,, YESSIR :D

@HINIKO Inspector Gadget springs to mind :Dgadjet-kanor--644x400.jpgit suits kamkar dont you think.......Ipol ooopppsss this was for Dashmellow sorry for confusing you niko

Last edited:
Nah thats not you Niko there is not an action cam or a dashcamin sight .......besides you dont own a blue shirt......Ipol :)

Nah thats not you Niko there is not an action cam or a dashcamin sight .......besides you dont own a blue shirt......Ipol :)
Yeah, I am they guy with no shirt, 200 yards behind the guy in blue shirt ;)

hehe yeah
"Thankfully, Leos are dignified enough not to commit too many pratfalls. "

I always ask myself where THIS came from, as I'm ...well... "far to experienced" with pratfalls, eventhough I'm leo, too...
Though - many outside influences I could not/must not compensate led to them, too...

Fitting to this, there are Problems which can't be solved:
post2.jpg

After ice start melting you can use one of these

This is one of the things that makes me smile. Still have some freedoms, even if it is not liked by everyone. There are parts of the USA that still enjoy their own version of gun control. The news media promotes bad rap for the violence in our society, and there certainly are too many criminals. But there are many who are responsible and have the weapons for personal/family defense. Then again some of it is just for fun, regardless of age. One of our community events to teach peace through strength, and safety rules. https://www.facebook.com/SADDLEBUTTEMGS
It is too expensive for most people to own a machine gun, so a local gun club arranges for gun dealers to bring a wide variety and local police officers volunteer to help the gun club provide enough fireline guides to keep everyone safe. You have to buy the ammo you use. Open to the public as a fund raiser event.

peace through strength.jpg
smiles.jpg
smiles 2.jpg

This is one of the things that makes me smile. Still have some freedoms, even if it is not liked by everyone. There are parts of the USA that still enjoy their own version of gun control. The news media promotes bad rap for the violence in our society, and there certainly are too many criminals. But there are many who are responsible and have the weapons for personal/family defense. Then again some of it is just for fun, regardless of age. One of our community events to teach peace through strength, and safety rules. https://www.facebook.com/SADDLEBUTTEMGS
It is too expensive for most people to own a machine gun, so a local gun club arranges for gun dealers to bring a wide variety and local police officers volunteer to help the gun club provide enough fireline guides to keep everyone safe. You have to buy the ammo you use. Open to the public as a fund raiser event.

View attachment 12747
View attachment 12748
View attachment 12750
I think what kamkar1 said fits the above post perfectly.
Ill take 1 please,,,,, hell ill take 2 for double the fun :)

Knob creek have allways been high on my to do list, if i can i will lay down 10 big ones there over the event.
Got to try a M134 and those are not cheap in ammo :D and i have to try all the other ones too. :cool:

Timing on that middle pic look like he got a stovepipe

Thats what i was thinking :D

I assume in the UK it can be street legal with indicator lights and so fitted, it is legal to drive your tank over there.
:( on behalf of my native country

Last edited:
I think there should be several adjustments to get a "continental MOT-Approval", eg. "rubber-shoes" so it's allowed to drive on streets, a protection so pedestrians and bycicles can't get into the ...what is it called in english? (caterpillar?) - well: so people can't get trapped in the moving parts of the side...

But it would be so cool to drive one of these as replacement for the "city-car" :)

Back