Pics that make you smile

guy pretending to be cop pull over dashcammer, in court he deny until the footage was played :)

He later put himself in a cell and threw away the key. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

18447486_774671099374044_4437254897558185424_n.jpg

Oddest air cooling system I've ever seen :p
Those vans needed the help- you sat right beside the engine and it roasted you in the summer :( I drove one (not mine) which had a 327 ci 4bbl stuffed in it, and it would lift the front wheels off the ground when pressed hard enough. As much fun and terror as a good amusement park ride :cool:

Phil

hehe yeah.
I wonder why he used pipes, i would have used intercoolers the whole way, and then by doing that i would be able to ram absolute zero air down the engined throat.

It doesn't look plumbed into the engine- check the turbo's output location and that looks like it vents into the cab. Plus it would have huge amounts of turbo-lag if it fed the engine. And the unfiltered intake can't be good so maybe it's all just for looks, not function :whistle:

These older vans are beginning to see some collector's interest here mostly because old pick-ups have become so expensive, Its nearly impossible to find an original-condition old van that is restorable which is why I'm so protective of mine ;)

Phil

Perhaps my friend can one day sell his 1958 apache stepside back to the US, it will have to be something like that or it will be 75.000 DKkr car that drove for a few weeks and was then scrapped 3 - 4 decades later.
Or it will be a barn find some day down the road if my friend ever realize his dream about moving to the country side ( which i doubt )

My friends dodge ram charger is also rotting( even more ) in a field now, only value in it being the rebuild engine with next to no mileage on it.
And Dodge dont seem to be big among the US car crowd over here.

If there is a future, then i am sure the people there will look back at this period ( too ) and ask " what the hell was the people thinking back then"

To me it seem like the brilliant digital future we all hoped for once have turned into a digital nightmare that some people capitalize big on.

Just read about Mark zuks speech at Harvard, and now i even more want to punch that guy in the face.

Said with a really high pitched voice.

Thou shall not pass O great smiter :whistle:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back