Pics that make you smile

17884087_1932167283683426_5059598166220223324_n.jpg
That is too painful to even think about. :cry:

Seem like there are not reverse gear on squirrels, most unfortunate in this case.

And i can sort of relate, when i was 16 and working i had to load some stuff into a parked trailer at work, so i lifted a pallet jack up there so i could use it to move the pallets around.

BUT ! lifting it the hydraulic piston fell out of the socket, and me trying to put it back got a finger in between, so i was standing out there in the trailer with a finger pinched screaming until someone finally hear me.

Bad drivers should be forced to drive a Lego car for a year.

That should teach them to be careful drivers. :D
Very well done video. (y)

Every time I hear that background music in a video this always come to mind:

well if you are not down with Strauss an der shonen blauen Donau, then you are just not down.

Okay many people probably only know it from a movie, i had it on Vinyl back in the day, but cant recall the orchestra that played Strauss best off.
Most of my classical collection was not replaced when i changed to CD :rolleyes: i wish i had those several 100 kilos of vinyl now.

well if you are not down with Strauss an der shonen blauen Donau, then you are just not down.

Okay many people probably only know it from a movie, i had it on Vinyl back in the day, but cant recall the orchestra that played Strauss best off.
Most of my classical collection was not replaced when i changed to CD :rolleyes: i wish i had those several 100 kilos of vinyl now.
i still have some vinyl (and a working turntable!) in the closet, but they aren't getting unpacked till the kids are MUCH older. i don't care if they damage my CDs since i have long since ripped them to MP3s, but ripping vinyl to MP3 isn't nearly as easy.

i still have some vinyl (and a working turntable!) in the closet, but they aren't getting unpacked till the kids are MUCH older. i don't care if they damage my CDs since i have long since ripped them to MP3s, but ripping vinyl to MP3 isn't nearly as easy.
A couple of years ago (maybe more) I made it a winter project to digitize all my vinyl and spent countless hours playing LP after LP into the computer. I'm still working on organizing the results and probably will still be working on it for years. At the same time I did all my mag tape (reel-to-reel and cassette). I have two 250MB external drives almost full of raw, unprocessed files - lots of work still to be done.

I would say conservatively I have well over 100 hours of classical alone, and won't even hazard a guess about how much '50's, '60's, and '70's rock and pop there is.

My oldest recording are a old vinyl transferred to CD, so the CD sound like you would expect a 1928 record would be sounding.

Just one guy and a a guitar, from one of those record joints where you could walk in and cut your record for a few buks.
Still pretty cool you can even hear the guy stomp his feet too as he lay the blues down.

I would say conservatively I have well over 100 hours of classical alone,

Heh, made me think of wagner's ring cycle, but it isn't quite that long. [emoji2]

It's like Lord of the Rings, The Musical

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back