Pics that make you smile

Photo from Crystal city mall near DC.
Why Auntie Anne is locate behind the elevator and what see doing is unknown.
But that person that made this poster, most have been mad at Auntie Anne and got a dirty mind.

Attachments

• Auntie Anne.jpg
    Auntie Anne.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 31
His First Hot Rod.
FirstHotRod.jpg

That dad love his kid.

When friends doesn't give a S.... about you.

That kid is going places.

when i was a kid we had to bash up some wood, and then steal 4 wheels from a pram or somthing.
And it was not only me with my commie father, it was the same for all the kids.

That lower owl was like ?????? DUUUUUUDE

In the good old days things was simple :D
1504168_948142488551214_587996407261873075_o.jpg

The Don Patricio Causeway from just below Flour Bluff to Padre Island. The wooden causeway was built on pilings by a man named Sam Robertson and opened on July 4, 1927. Robertson drove the first automobile across. For the first time, the mainland was joined to the island and a steady stream of traffic crossed the causeway, 1,800 cars the first month and 2,500 the second.

:) Indeed.
Some times it seem to me like human evolution have stopped or in many cases even reversed :oops:

hehe :D i will not argue against that, at least not here where i live, but i do think the problem is a global one.

that's Irish anti-theft at its finest

yeah, kinda makes you smile and at same time feel sorry for bicycle owner if by returning from shopping there will be no bike. I am not sexist, but "guess" who may be a drive this type of bicycle and with what hair colour ? ;)

First I thought you was a “dirty old man” DT MI, when you "like" to ride the young women all the day. ;)
But then I saw the bus.:)

I hate these optical illusions.

It was only a matter of time i guess, and since there is allready a cellphone hacker game, why not a drive and test game.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back