Pics that make you smile

Latest survey out of Denmark will not trigger sale of more dashcams, but really it seem like it should.

So this survey found that 9 out of 10 that get dented at the parking lot or elsewhere the perp just flee the scene without leaving any contact information :rolleyes::oops::(:mad:
These are the people i have to rub shoulders with every day, no wonder i do my best to keep to myself.

I just touched another car with my door and i looked for damage, lucky there was none as i just touched and the Somali woman inside it also dident sem to be bothered.
On the up side she did park fairly close to me, and i always park in the middle of the parking bay within a few inches, where it seem most Danes are just happy if they get more than 2/3 of their car in the bay.

a9AE1eL_460s.jpg
I don't know what's more depressing. That Mcdonalds think they are being generous there, or the thought that some people would rather stuff their faces with dead cow than witness the nearest thing to a miracle they are ever likely to encounter.

(I know it's probably fake, or put up by a disgruntled employee, but even so.)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I see it but am not familiar with the issue as cables are in the ground here.
While i am a dog person that look like a case where i might be a little apprehensive.

you should have seen the other team.

stomach_plug.jpg

That was the day modified lasers got banned from the range.

I guess paintball guns still have to be tested for muzzle velocity here, im thinking on getting one crank it up really bad and load it with marbles or if i can down caliber it a little with 8 - 10 mm steel balls.

Should sit fine on a mast / PTZ gimbal with a CCTV camera beside it for aiming, and maybe you could build the gun into a CCTV housing so it dont stand out to people deserving a hell of a painful lesson.

you see i have all manners of plans for if i should be so lucky to win a little lotto money and be able to relocate to a house out in the sticks :) not being able to carry a 9 mm like i would prefer i have to resort to creative measures, and i have that down good enough to be sure i would feel quite comfortable as a old man living alone in a house in the sticks.

I guess paintball guns still have to be tested for muzzle velocity here
i have never played paintball or even shot a paintball gun but i would hope that there are restrictions to what you can bring to a public paintball range/arena/etc, so nobody gets hurt. i'm OK with rapid fire mods as long as the pressure isn't so high that it can do more than just bruise someone.

When i was playing in the late 80ties only pump action was allowed over here, but with practice you could still launch a string of paint.

Off course i was early adopter and also got a semi auto gun i never got to use, and later on i got another semi though we no longer played.

There are no way in hell i would knowing go up against a FPS tweaked paintgun, and surely not if it was shooting something harder than a gelatin capsule with goo in it.
I am sure unwanted "guests" at my place would leave pretty fast with what i have planned, hard hitting paintgun gun nests for the nice stuff, and oxy / acetylene claymores for the people still dont get the message.
Robbers carrying AKs are not totally unknown over here, punks be welcome at my house even if need be for a 6 feet deep permanent unmarked resting-place in the back of my garden,,, if they bring it,,, i bring it.

...but i would hope that there are restrictions to what you can bring to a public paintball range/arena/etc, so nobody gets hurt....
Even when there are restrictions people decide they need to cheat to get an advantage. My son nearly lost an eye because someone decided to play with a 'hot' gun. He (my son) was hit in his accredited and certified goggles. The lens shattered and fragments lodged in his eye.

The guy with the illegal gun tried to shift blame claiming the problem was my son's goggles were defective, and not his illegal gun. :confused: Didn't prevent him from being banned from the facility though. :D(y)

The range they were at had a policy of testing all equipment involved in an incident for both maximum pressure and muzzle velocity as well as safety certification. The gun involved tested at a muzzle velocity nearly twice the limit.

Sorry to hear that about your kid DT.

I cant remember what the muzzle velocity was here, but it was just fine cuz with my sterling STP i was able to pick off people at a good range and lean them a little and i could pick them off while running.
Classic_STP_01.JPG

With the newer guns using HPA and have a range of easy made adjustment it is easy to crank up the pressure after gun passing range requirements.
I was actually using 12 gram CO2 cartridges with my Sterling for a while until we got the possibility to recharge larger CO2 bottles.

Today the hardball guns seem pretty nice, i think i would play that if i was younger, but as it is now the best i could do would be a slow moving sniper.

Even when there are restrictions people decide they need to cheat to get an advantage. My son nearly lost an eye because someone decided to play with a 'hot' gun. He (my son) was hit in his accredited and certified goggles. The lens shattered and fragments lodged in his eye.

The guy with the illegal gun tried to shift blame claiming the problem was my son's goggles were defective, and not his illegal gun. :confused: Didn't prevent him from being banned from the facility though. :D(y)

The range they were at had a policy of testing all equipment involved in an incident for both maximum pressure and muzzle velocity as well as safety certification. The gun involved tested at a muzzle velocity nearly twice the limit.
were you able to get the cheater to pay your son's medical bills?

were you able to get the cheater to pay your son's medical bills?
Fortunately I had nothing out of pocket (really good insurance at the time) so that wasn't an issue.

We were concerned because he was experiencing distorted vision for a couple of months. But once everything healed and the inflammation subsided it returned to normal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back