Pics that make you smile

You've just described American politics where all we get to choose is which wrong we will live under, and neither one is any good for anyone except the Politicians...
And that has never been more painfully obvious than with the 'choices' we had in the last presidential election. :(

I have not seen a presidential election after 1984 where I really liked and trusted one candidate instead of disliking the other one more.

same situation happens here, people don't vote for who they like, they vote for who they hate the least, perhaps more of an issue here as voting is compulsory

Thats the principle i voted by all my life :oops: and it should not be that way, so i stopped voting and stepped up my looking for something new to either vote for or support to reach a level where i could get a chance to vote for them.

But sadly even on a grassroot level here in Denmark it seem like most are either totally fawked up, or they just apply a slight twist to get in there and then kick back.
Dont get me wrong i would vote for a radical party if it was radical in the right way, but those parties here that have a little of that then it just drown in their other stuff that are outright BS.

Newest party here are called Liberal Alliance ( if you get some star wars vibe by that name you are not alone )
Anyway these guys got big pretty fast as people tired of the other ones tried them, but LA are no different and i for one have absolutely on trust in them.

Just saw a interesting program on TV with relationships among different species, like the great Dane dog on Vancouver island that adopted a deer or the cat that adopted and even breast fed little ducklings that in nature do not breast feed off course.

And i just found out i have birthday the same day as the battle of Bosworth field.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bosworth_Field

Nice to be tied into British history in this momentous way, and maybe a bit better than having ties personally to the Plantagenet "earlier" in British history.

Again thanks to TV and this time episode 1 of The black Adder :)

Last edited:
f7c90a2256a73ce58ca89aebe780f84a.jpg

Maybe its the current caretaker of those 2 lions after a play session.
363336d1503269141-11888115_492876110875763_5179901640375134218_n.jpg

Saw this whilst driving today. I don't know how much extra horsepower this will produce ?

Frame 2017.08.21 08-42-20 (0-03-08.290).jpg

But then I realised it was located in a FUNNY area (see tag of car parked behind it):

Frame 2017.08.21 08-42-18 (0-03-06.695).jpg

Last edited:
Yes you want even more bark on that model 29 :)

I actually rolled up a pice of 1 mm sheet metal to form a that sized end nozzle on my 1967 Volvo 121

The cop that pulled me over did not like that though the Volvo was no louder than normal, and he especially dident like the 9" steering wheel was barely attached o_O
So my Volvo was called in for a MOT some months later, but lucky me the car was rear ended a month or so before that date, so instead of having to scrap my Volvo i got 14.000 DKKr from the insurance,,,, and i paid 12.500 DKKr for it 2 years before, and as if that's not enough i bought the car from my insurance guy so he was fully aware what i paid for the car.

I think it might be little things like that, that is to blame for me lacking luck when it come to gambling and love.

Well if it was here in my town and he is a size 11.5 i have just what he need, a pair of barely used safty shoes that i will never get to use myself again.

Giving is cool.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back