Pics that make you smile

This reads like an alien elementary school science (xenobiology?) report.

a6VqdEq_460s_v1.jpg

Again i feel like quoting Gandalf, as so often with the dear Americans

PS. watching age of ultron on TV

If i could be a movie character i would choose a mix of Rorschach from watchmen and the Hulk :D

Hehe that's actually what i feel some times, and also she neglect to mention the Danes colossal intake of happy pills, and monumental intake of legal ( alcohol ) and illegal drugs ( pretty much anything )
Also she say 7 of 10 Danes are happy paying their taxes, that may be true but 7 of 10 Danes are also pretty creative when doing their taxes, actually cheating on tax have often been mentioned as the favorite past time of the Danes.

Sure it could be much worse, but analyzing the situation now and in the past i am pretty sure it could also have been much better here in Denmark now, and that's sadly what i tend to fixate on and so i am the oddball grumpy old Dane.

You should start your own political web site or Blog. You are definitely a thinking man that keeps up with what is going on way better then the average person. I also believe you have an approach and way of expressing yourself that would really bring the people of Denmark in to hear what you had to say on various political and other issues, not to mention that you love to wright ! In my opinion you would be a really big hit in no time, please give it some thought.

I lasted 5 minutes. I couldn't shake the feeling this was the induction into a cult. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I'm surprised it took you all of 5 min to realize she is sprinkling the crowd with her BS. She is so obvious it starts to be funny, I listened to more then you did and then I had to bail out also! However, people aren't stupid, at least not all of them and I'm sure they were starting to get the point that she was kissing their donkey for a reason!

Well that was not what i expected to hear from anyone, many would probably be trembling with that idea :D

Its one of the things that bother me here and elsewhere, people want change but no one want to be the one to change.
And i sort of understand that fear, it is scary to set off into unknown territory, but it can be done with great success as so many have demonstrated in so many ways thru human history.

All it take is a bit of luck, or dedicated work and planning and a few brave people.
Belive me the two times i sailed as engineer on ships was not really for me having ambitions, i think it was mainly me wanting to challenge myself and see if i could be that guy.
And i think i where, the first ship first sunk 1-2 years after i left it, and the factory ship on Greenland i think are still there.
Anyways it was hugely rewarding for me personally, though i have to admit i did have butterflies both times, but you just have to transcend such things and rise to the challenge.

I just met a cute little girl, she are 25 or something, in 2 months she leave Denmark for Australia, not with any dedicated plan just with a permit to roam around and work for 2 years.

And i think she are extremely cool and brave for doing that, and i have also told here that, and maybe that's why i get a colossal smile every time i enter the gas station and she are there.

She dont even know anybody out there, so i told her ( hope you guys dont mind ) that i know a few Aussies that seem to be mighty nice persons, and if she need it i am sure we can figure out something.

And worst of all i dont even know what her name is.

Last edited:
Well that was not what i expected to hear from anyone, many would probably be trembling with that idea :D

You would be a natural, you seem to always tell the truth about things, like seeing a situation from both angles (the good, and bad), people would understand and appreciate that. God knows it would be refreshing from the donkey kissing and tush rubbing we usually hear and have no way of discerning who's doing it best!

As i was typing in the background is a TV program about the Apollo program of NASA, that's a good example, pick a goal and then commit fully to it, and be the best you can be.

That Saturn 5 rocket :eek: 110 M of pure power :cool:

I hope that's photoshopped or from a past event- that's half a billion looking at you :eek:

Phil

I am glad me and airliners dont share the same insurance company if that picture are for real, some one are going to have to cough up a lot of money.

On the other hand arnt aircraft waterproof ?

If they are they do seem to lie a bit low in the water as compared to my memory of the Hudson landing, on the other hand if some one left a valve open they would eventually fill up, but wouldn't they float around for a while at least before they settle on the bottom.

I am inclined with above reasoning to think the picture are a fake.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back