Pics that make you smile

a9AqVpj_460s.jpg

That was kind of what i saw in the sisters kids school books, i was like ??? WTF kids get teached in code now.

Thanks for the video, I hate to even think of the cost of all that damage from the flooding in just that 1 community, it's just so tragic it's beyond words. I really hope you and your family are OK. I've been hearing a lot about the robbing, looting and lots of other atrocities by people that mistakenly think of themselves as Human Beings. If you have a hand cannon keep it near and don't hesitate to protect yourself and those around you.
Hey, did you forget which state I live in? :D

Also check out this demo I did for a dashcam a while back, which should remove all doubt for you

Bulletproof :D

O my god ( saying ) how i love Texas (y) a 9 mm in one hand and a bible in the other.

Some may find this conflicting, i just think its cool and i am by no means a man of faith, i have quit the default Danish church as i could use those money for other things + i have never used it for anything and have no plans to do that.

Hey, did you forget which state I live in? :D

Also check out this demo I did for a dashcam a while back, which should remove all doubt for you

LOL, someone downvoted the video. No sense of humour, some people! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the video, I hate to even think of the cost of all that damage from the flooding in just that 1 community, it's just so tragic it's beyond words. I really hope you and your family are OK. I've been hearing a lot about the robbing, looting and lots of other atrocities by people that mistakenly think of themselves as Human Beings. If you have a hand cannon keep it near and don't hesitate to protect yourself and those around you.

The Texans are ready!

drunkswithguns.jpg

I like that guy holding the left side of the sign with the S&W 500 or what the hell ever that hand cannon is :eek:

:eek: looks like a thing you better grip real good, or prepare to have your forehead kicked in.

I fully recall firing a modified signal gun with 12 gauge bird shot, god thing it was only single shot and i already seen one of the guys hit himself in the forehead with it :D
Like the satin finis.
If i ever get to do that dream tour of the US, i better line up a wrist & elbow and shoulder transplant when i got home from all those shooting gallery visits. :)

Are you concerned about calories?

21151364_1990500431186449_2621986638326521025_n.jpg
No, if the butter is still cold it can be hard to mix, especially with dry ingredients like flour and sugar, and it loves to stick to your whisk or beaters. Even when softened it's sometimes a mess. But you also shouldn't completely melt it before mixing or it will taste weird after baking. Dunno why it makes a difference - it obviously melts in the oven - but that's actually happened to me.

I think this may have actually been from hurricane Katrina, though not sure. But I would not be the least bit surprised if looters were shot at.

Now that the storm's done here, and my neighborhood came out unscathed, I'll be helping others clean up. My brother in law got a few inches of water in his apartment, so he just grabbed his food, some clothes, and his computers and is staying with family.

:eek: looks like a thing you better grip real good, or prepare to have your forehead kicked in....
I still remember the first time I shot a .357Mag, it was after shooting smaller stuff for about 30 minutes. :censored:

I think this may have actually been from hurricane Katrina, though not sure. But I would not be the least bit surprised if looters were shot at.

Now that the storm's done here, and my neighborhood came out unscathed, I'll be helping others clean up. My brother in law got a few inches of water in his apartment, so he just grabbed his food, some clothes, and his computers and is staying with family.

Very glad to hear that you and yours are OK.

Don't know if that photo is from Katrina or not but as with Hurricane Harvey there's not all that much to be looted when things get that bad. It's not like you're going to run into a flooded store and run out with a flat screen TV. Where ya gonna go with it? During Katrina much of the so called "looting" was survival mode where people were scrambling for food and potable water. Of course, looting does happen during a crisis of this magnitude but it is relatively minimal compared to a civil disturbance like the 1992 L.A. riots where opportunists turned it into a looting free-for-all.

Yeah I loved the video of a convenience store owner in LA sitting on the roof of his store with an ak47 and a couple cans of ammo. For some reason, his store didn't get looted!

At least we got a good song out of the riots.

Yeah I loved the video of a convenience store owner in LA sitting on the roof of his store with an ak47 and a couple cans of ammo. For some reason, his store didn't get looted!

I recall a lot of photos and videos like that from 1992 post Rodney King L.A........and for good reason. It didn't matter what race you were or what part of the area you lived in, you needed to take matters into your own hands to protect your establishment at all costs because the police couldn't/wouldn't do it.

protecting.jpg

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back