Pics that make you smile

It is a 'fake' - but a legitimate one.

Ah, a Climate Change presentation.
(Seriously, it is, watch the video.)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Ah, a Climate Change presentation.
(Seriously, it is, watch the video.)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the commentary, when I see a picture like that when something so dreadful as Texas right now going on, it goes over my head that someone would fake disaster pictures! I guess I forgot about how insensitive and uncaring people can really be these days!

Thanks for the commentary, when I see a picture like that when something so dreadful as Texas right now going on, it goes over my head that someone would fake disaster pictures! I guess I forgot about how insensitive and uncaring people can really be these days!
Clickbait. That's the thing they're going for.

Meanwhile here's some real drone footage from a very expensive neighborhood a few miles away from me.

I wanted to get some footage here when water was at it's highest, but my quad is built for racing, not carrying cameras. Plus, it isn't waterproof (it was still raining pretty hard) and it doesn't have a gimbal mount, so even with auto level turned on, the video would have been a shaky mess because of the wind.

Meanwhile, I bet most of these people have no idea what their apparel actually says.
anjzQ65_460s.jpg

Last edited:
If all the water in Texas was put on top of Denmark, the whole country would be covered in 5 foot 10 inches ( 1.8 M ) of water

It's similar to people tattooing Chinese or other languages they can't read on their bodies, except these people can just take the shirts off and throw them away after someone tells them what it actually means. The people with tattoos get to enjoy paying for a second round of fun. :)

KuoH

Meanwhile, I bet most of these people have no idea what their apparel actually says.

If all the water in Texas was put on top of Denmark, the whole country would be covered in 5 foot 10 inches ( 1.8 M ) of water
Just be glad it's not all the water in Lake Superior or it would be over 140 M. :eek::D

Denmark: Area: 16,576 mi²
Lake Superior: Area: 31,700 mi²
Average Depth: 80.5 fathoms (483 ft; 147 m)

Hehe yeah some times small are good, other times not good at all.

Maybe it would be prudent by now to say my information i got from a weather man on TV

Clickbait. That's the thing they're going for.

Meanwhile here's some real drone footage from a very expensive neighborhood a few miles away from me.

I wanted to get some footage here when water was at it's highest, but my quad is built for racing, not carrying cameras. Plus, it isn't waterproof (it was still raining pretty hard) and it doesn't have a gimbal mount, so even with auto level turned on, the video would have been a shaky mess because of the wind.

Thanks for the video, I hate to even think of the cost of all that damage from the flooding in just that 1 community, it's just so tragic it's beyond words. I really hope you and your family are OK. I've been hearing a lot about the robbing, looting and lots of other atrocities by people that mistakenly think of themselves as Human Beings. If you have a hand cannon keep it near and don't hesitate to protect yourself and those around you.

Today weatherman said what Texas got of rain in a few hours are like 2 X what the whole of Denmark get in a year :eek:

The Texas flood album of SRV have never been more appropriate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back