Pics that make you smile

Hey, did you forget which state I live in? :D

Also check out this demo I did for a dashcam a while back, which should remove all doubt for you

LOL, Well that should be enough to sway looter opinions during a discussion on vandalism and public opinion. LOLAL.:D:cool:

Last edited:
This business name shows me they never make a mistake.

header.jpg

Belong to Donald Ducks GF ( dunno her US name )

Here Donald are named Anders and ( Anders duck ) and his GF Andersine And, funny the same sir name though i dont believe the two ever got hitched up.

And the nephews are Rip - Rap and Rup

A few flood related things I found today

ar5mQP6_460s.jpg

azqxLeq_460s.jpg

aY4V6Q0_460s.jpg

I would love to know how he got the car up that high without a lift. Even my commercial style jack only goes up about a foot or so. Only thing I can think is he put jacks on bricks... Must have taken quite a while, but it was worth it!

A few flood related things I found today

ar5mQP6_460s.jpg

azqxLeq_460s.jpg

aY4V6Q0_460s.jpg

I would love to know how he got the car up that high without a lift. Even my commercial style jack only goes up about a foot or so. Only thing I can think is he put jacks on bricks... Must have taken quite a while, but it was worth it!

What I wanna know is how is he going to get it back down. Brick by brick, I guess.

Its the same way he got those wheels, and practice make perfect as they say

Last edited:
This store sign was modified a bit. Originally it just said "hiring live bait"

When I thought about running for state office its true meaning became very clear.

job opportunity7.jpg

Funny how things change,,, say the Dane

Back