Pics that make you smile

Hey, did you forget which state I live in? :D

Also check out this demo I did for a dashcam a while back, which should remove all doubt for you

LOL, Well that should be enough to sway looter opinions during a discussion on vandalism and public opinion. LOLAL.:D:cool:

Last edited:
This business name shows me they never make a mistake.

header.jpg

Belong to Donald Ducks GF ( dunno her US name )

Here Donald are named Anders and ( Anders duck ) and his GF Andersine And, funny the same sir name though i dont believe the two ever got hitched up.

And the nephews are Rip - Rap and Rup

A few flood related things I found today

ar5mQP6_460s.jpg

azqxLeq_460s.jpg

aY4V6Q0_460s.jpg

I would love to know how he got the car up that high without a lift. Even my commercial style jack only goes up about a foot or so. Only thing I can think is he put jacks on bricks... Must have taken quite a while, but it was worth it!

A few flood related things I found today

ar5mQP6_460s.jpg

azqxLeq_460s.jpg

aY4V6Q0_460s.jpg

I would love to know how he got the car up that high without a lift. Even my commercial style jack only goes up about a foot or so. Only thing I can think is he put jacks on bricks... Must have taken quite a while, but it was worth it!

What I wanna know is how is he going to get it back down. Brick by brick, I guess.

Its the same way he got those wheels, and practice make perfect as they say

Last edited:
This store sign was modified a bit. Originally it just said "hiring live bait"

When I thought about running for state office its true meaning became very clear.

job opportunity7.jpg

Funny how things change,,, say the Dane

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back