Pics that make you smile

I think the wife was on the other end of that chain, im told that's just about the only way to get one of those to spend more than a few minutes in a garage,

In the USA that's a very small car

cOF3iQyh.jpg

This pic makes me shake my head and laugh at the idiot.
He more or less claims this spot and even moves his cars around just to keep it.

Good luck Saudis, modern days are coming:D

I see cars like that one and say "What a cute little trunk stuffer." It would come close to fitting in the trunk of my grand marquis. I am positive I could put it in the bed of my dodge ram.

Would you believe that the legroom in that little Daihatsu is more than a BMW 7 series?

Good luck Saudis, modern days are coming:D...
Yep, the Saudi traffic statistics will make for some interesting reading in about 12 months. :eek:

i remember when they first started selling smart cars in the US... i was amazed that my first-gen miata mx5 was almost an entire meter LONGER than a smart car! i discovered this while parking next to one at a store... oh wait - there are TWO smart cars in that parking spot, nose-to-tail... and they aren't touching, nor are they using up more than a single space. :rolleyes:

and speaking of comparisons, i was also surprised that the roofline of the DeLorean was about 3 inches lower than that of my miata.

Yeah i am not joking when i say my little Suzuki can fit in the bed of a American truck, at least the man sized trucks.

We sleep cuz the simulation running earth cant handle the current level of stupid, its like 3 X WW2 going at one time.
And that's just the processing needed for the so called G8 nations.

Did you know liberty and freedom are available on Amazon?

buy liberty and freedom.png

A book I shall buy though I've probably read most of what it refers to already elsewhere. I've always been an avid reader :D Most Americans are frogs in warming water without a clue of their destiny and without enough vision to see who is stoking the fire :( My only solace is that I'll be dead before it's over for us.

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back