Pics that make you smile

I see cars like that one and say "What a cute little trunk stuffer." It would come close to fitting in the trunk of my grand marquis. I am positive I could put it in the bed of my dodge ram.

About 10 years ago ... I non-chalantly double-parked in a virtually empty hotel parking lot. There were about 3 parked cars and about 40 empty spaces. I checked-in, ate, showered, and drifted into a power nap on the couch. I went back outside a few hours later to find a completely full parking lot ... not a single open space. I then come to find both of my passenger side tires slashed. Some angry person was desperate for that spot. Of course neither I nor the hotel had cameras.

I don’t think I’ve ever double parked since.

I think we can all agree to this as dashcam operators.

22007541_1724570574282208_1898847898479378991_n.jpg

Still waiting for a dash cam that protects recordings automatically when I swear. It would save me SO much effort pushing buttons! :D

Still waiting for a dash cam that protects recordings automatically when I swear. It would save me SO much effort pushing buttons! :D
my wife's blacksys cf-100 does a double-beep when the g-sensor locks a file or when you press the button... once it actually did bleep her out when she swerved to dodge a bucket that fell out of someone's truck. :D

I'd never have anything but locked files like that :whistle:

Phil

Countries with a goose stepping culture seen to be problematic
Danes march to another beat, and this video are about as wild as it get.

There are many ways to slip and slide in the highly ordered Danish society, that's why we drink so much beer and do so many drugs so we are constantly at the peak performance when it come to handling a wobbly ground or feet.
Californians would be wise to do the same in regard to earthquakes, with wobbly feet/ground practice you will hardly notice a 7.0 Ricter quake.

I hear the people of Oregon and Washington are already practicing hard too using all means at their disposal.
Those guys will be so ready when California come sliding by on its way to Alaska :D

2b6351071bdcfce7017df31147de6543.gif

Last edited:
Haha 21 century parenting,,,,, i like it :D

Another :D Aussie company.
With a kit i would love to tinker with in my garage.

http://v12ls.com/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back