Pics that make you smile

emagfi4i20qz.jpg
What is dogs alternative to Tinder, is it Boner?

Haha just imagine astronomers being social media junkies taking selfies with their hardware, then every single dish would be pointed at some near by mountain top.

I have often wondered of Hubble could be turned towards earth and if it can focus on such a short distance, and how small things it would be able to see. that gotta be the worlds most expensive selfie.

Although I'm in the Netherlands this seems a little over the top for the workplace!
For a moment I thought you were hinting that they weren't ... ahem ... normal sweets (candy).

Gigabyte%20X399%20Designare%20EX.jpg

That picture trigger Oooooooo and Mmmmmmm sounds en mass from me while i also crack a huge smile, i am so ready for a computer upgrade, but better wait for 12 nm rehash of the Threadripper CPU's in 2018

Thank god my cooling loop are geared for high wattage CPUs so the massive Threadripper CPU should be no problem, and i should also be able to put a GFX card in the loop too.
But i am not sure my current PSU can handle what i would like to build, but thankfully those are not that expensive,,, or rather dont have to be that expensive depending on class you get.

For a moment I thought you were hinting that they weren't ... ahem ... normal sweets (candy).

still scratching my head trying to work out what he meant????

maybe as this is a familiar sight for me, trade shows in China will generally have a plate of these milk lollies on the table at the front of the booth

As a sane person i cant argue with that sticker :) but i also know there will be many people for whom that statement are a jump off point for a lengthy debate trying to circumvent simple and make it complicated.

Though picture mention unpopular part of the human anatomy and female dogs i will venture posting it.

365381d1507265053-img_6619.jpg

It is the rare person who can name anything they own or have which was not transported by truck at some point, and often it is for the majority of the trip ;)

Phil

Ya, those huge flat chrome bumpers some pickups install on the rear are awful at dawn/sunset, but also just at night since they're often at just the right angle to reflect your headlights back at you, even when not following close. Sometimes even just the flat vertical back window can be a mirror too. Especially when there's no movable center section.

Those are weapons of War. Should Civilians allowed to own these for self protection?:D

Just making fun on the fair sex, not being misogynistic.

parralel parkering.jpg

Back