Pics that make you smile

a9AQ2Nj_460s.jpg

I blyhaughlghlyblblouslghybyunounglchoundlblyoueuoibsoyonsyveyounsosnscbky to you son very get back to to you do you voues you vous yous do us vous verily do yous do verily you drunk. Sorry, talky to you later. Bit to you laters sorry drunk drunk, sorry you laters lol

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Anyway happiest new year, Even if too soon, happy new even if too soon. Happy new year even even if to soon. Get back back when to when to you when I'm sober
:) gnight guys

T'is the season to be BS. Happy to be BS everyone. Be happy, laters. :)

:giggle:

I blyhaughlghlyblblouslghybyunounglchoundlblyoueuoibsoyonsyveyounsosnscbky to you son very get back to to you do you voues you vous yous do us vous verily do yous do verily you drunk. Sorry, talky to you later. Bit to you laters sorry drunk drunk, sorry you laters lol

Yeah! What he said.... :ROFLMAO:

Thats why i dont drink water, fish have sex in it, and they do other nasty stuff there too.

Om a second fluid related story, it is ironic Indians are turning their sacred holy river into a sewer, much of that pollution coming from tanning cow skins.

Om a second fluid related story, it is ironic Indians are turning their sacred holy river into a sewer, much of that pollution coming from tanning cow skins.

It (Ganga/Ganges) flows through 9 states, approximately 2500 kms. Various other factors contributing to the pollution, tanneries are just a miniscule part of the problem.

Indeed, i just found it strange with the knowledge that cows are holy animals out there, but as i understand it its also much hush hush.

Also not pointing fingers, we Danes ruined much for ourselves too.

I would like to be burned on the west side bank of the river in a place where it flow back north, just to be on the safe side.

Indeed, i just found it strange with the knowledge that cows are holy animals out there, but as i understand it its also much hush hush.

Also not pointing fingers, we Danes ruined much for ourselves too.

Only if the cows are diseased or dead, otherwise here it's mostly buffalo hide and meat. Not about pointing fingers... and I got the hypocrisy pun. There's actually a flourishing meat export business, and you know the kind I'm talking about, shh...

today is his birthday and I suspect he started celebrating a bit early. :hungover:
Yep. I try to avoid gin and tonic at home, it tastes like a soft drink but can get vast amounts of alcohol inside you without you realising it. But someone gave me some Fever-Tree Aromatic tonic water. Tastes nice, but that's the danger! [emoji30]

In 24 hours i will have the buzz, and then i stay sober for the next 365 days.

Unless some kind person offer me a drink, after all i have some manners.
And especially if that person are a cute girl :p then i might suspend my not drinking.

Since we "Skandis" do have a little friendly rivalry going on i will like that one.

A little booze inboard and my latent American are released.

24 hours ago.
jgVM6R5B0oV_0DUn_gIJY64i6LaMlw10JWQVJdLer8fmjqz6sR8iKK6QxpQnmeKjKgArX1Jr0ikdxJ9NGDkg9H-Xq0wkVv2ehlqXnqJ-Facz2Qdsh82i0ldXrt7S_W0YMXIff9eRAB7SDj6DoAza-L2ltDdC73WJrHmCaV6lQAFjyho7zs7RAUVPZ4JCIEXcmEoQVOxQn-uylTgPr9mPSAFDAKLRmik_0rCWshyp78luyJEnIEhUfio3XiV-dKaIRetvJ1aOBjKVcazlpdBaZw0vi_jLW9L6OsC3visd17FgIghhr4qERBxv-Pvd1ImAMgHeo4dM3DZAdU0hrgOiqfMT-AyeQxpxNT8xWFztHO3uqUrJlX78m1l9ahMNYTkMIJ20Wj58Sn_MLK3-BZMU4NKGlcwyE17MSdkyLs-q08zc6gq2WxbSt2IKpjyqO44qefj5BrSXlKniYk7gZJRSW1lCO8KPrg1Ba1XZzG7XIEfWeZ-SfPHXvvAGgsfZ9hckzATbj5Jn228p_y4_nqS82ew8DSqtUHyKnBNqtSXddPPN3DtYXc80I07CHdk_aCotdhw1uAEGyRMIKqqmlga9ggu1B6n5p1d_c8XYB2g=w710-h946-no

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back