Pics that make you smile

Hehe @jokiin that took the sting out of the Adelaide 500 i have been watching live on TV, looks to be pretty much Holden and Ford.

I just discovered it on my new test channel, so it seem like i will get a little motor sports in the coming month, right now they air F1 testing from Barcelona.

fc3f656fcc42e0689a84d13adfca12bf.jpg

Those too are wise words from Mr. Hawking.
Then again governments have had all the time in the world to preactise cover up, cuz no one can argue any government have not done that, and if someone claim that then that person are naive and probably on a set path for politics or a insane asylum.

My friend have already targeted every birch tree at his new house for termination, but quite a few of the other ones have to go too, laves and garden railroads dont go hand in hand.

Quite timely... Yesterday my car was covered in a yellow film.
Yeah, nothing like driving through an evergreen forest in the springtime and watching the yellow clouds drifting in the breeze. :(

There are only 1 thing wrong with that politicians / voters toilet, and that is there would have been a very expensive elevator up to that top toilet.
Politicians are far too important to use the stairs.
This is also why the elevator in the Danish parliament was one of the first elevators in this Country.
And there would have to be some sort of reservoir / release mechanism to make sure every voter entering get his democratic share too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back