Pics that make you smile

Mental picture.

The Italian election, voters flipping off the established parties off and trying something new :cool:
My hat is off to the Italians, and i hope this is the start of a new better and greater Italy. (y)

That's probably the first wallpaper designed by Banksy , could be worth a fortune , lol.

I can certainly see why you might think that wallpaper was designed by Banksy but it was actually the creation of a wonderful artist by the name of Dan Funderburgh who specializes in this type of work.
And you're right that it could be worth a fortune but not quite for the reasons you think. You can actually buy this wallpaper in several color schemes from a unique supplier called Flavor Paper in Brooklyn, New York who produces specialty wallpapers, but it will cost you a fortune to purchase even a single roll of the stuff as it is made to order and silkscreened by hand. https://www.flavorpaper.com/wallpaper/patterns/handscreened/vigilant-floral

city_wallpaper.jpg

I actually did plan to put wings ala the 57 bel air on my Volvo 121 back in the day,,,, just go to prove i was spiraling into a deep hole filled with stupid at the time.

Back when i was a teen and was driving a 1988 camry base model, I had plans to get a 1988-1991 Toyota Camry All-Trac (AWD) - preferably a wagon if i could find one... it originally came with a boring 2.0L 4cyl that made about 110hp. but you could easily (literally - direct bolt in) drop in the 2.0L turbo from the celica all-trac and make about 200hp. then (or before, ideally) upgrade that 2.0 turbo with forged internals, better turbo, intercooler, exhaust, etc... and get it to something like 300-350hp. Meanwhile, Whiteline Australia makes suspension kits for that car that make it handle pretty decent - front & rear anti-sway bars, poly bushings, springs, and tokico or bilstein shocks... and the only thing that might give it away is the slightly lowered stance and the larger rims/tires you'd want to be able to make use of that power and handling. but who would expect this to be a fast car?

Back when i was a teen and was driving a 1988 camry base model, I had plans to get a 1988-1991 Toyota Camry All-Trac (AWD) - preferably a wagon if i could find one... it originally came with a boring 2.0L 4cyl that made about 110hp. but you could easily (literally - direct bolt in) drop in the 2.0L turbo from the celica all-trac and make about 200hp. then (or before, ideally) upgrade that 2.0 turbo with forged internals, better turbo, intercooler, exhaust, etc... and get it to something like 300-350hp. Meanwhile, Whiteline Australia makes suspension kits for that car that make it handle pretty decent - front & rear anti-sway bars, poly bushings, springs, and tokico or bilstein shocks... and the only thing that might give it away is the slightly lowered stance and the larger rims/tires you'd want to be able to make use of that power and handling. but who would expect this to be a fast car?

never knew they existed, just asked my brother (he just came back from living in Japan for the last 20 years) and he'd never seen or heard of one either, type of car we'd notice too as my mum has the same car (no turbo of course)

Monday Lisa :giggle:

Not a problem i will be having, i finally got my act together so i am down to the default 9 mm all over haircut.
IMG_20180303_132251.jpg

i guess they didn't know how to spell "gnu", or maybe that's a NEW parking section? :p

i especially like the stairs up to the window in the center.

edit: why does it look like something pushed over the light pole, and that broke the pavement, and then someone hung that sign on the pavement?

Last edited:

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Is this like obamacare?
pic.jpg

Yeah they beat us to it, but only cuz fish around here are too small to have sex with. :giggle:

Yeah they beat us to it, but only cuz fish around here are too small to have sex with. :giggle:

It's a reference to the film. "The Shape of Water" directed by Guillermo del Toro which won the Best Picture Oscar and was filmed in Toronto.

Thats beyond me, last time i was in a cinema it was back in 1985 or so, and while we did at time take a video watching binge then that also ended long before 1995.

I have often said i should try that cinema thing again, and Denmark are getting its first DX4 cinema down in my old home town of Aarhus.
But i will probably find some excuse to not go.

Thats beyond me, last time i was in a cinema it was back in 1985 or so, and while we did at time take a video watching binge then that also ended long before 1995.

I have often said i should try that cinema thing again, and Denmark are getting its first DX4 cinema down in my old home town of Aarhus.
But i will probably find some excuse to not go.

Well, quite a few of us stream films online these days via Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, etc. With the super bandwidth you have you should consider trying it. del Toro is a master story teller and Shape of Water is a remarkable movie inspired originally by the 1954 film Creature From The Black Lagoon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back