Pics that make you smile

Yeah the expression " i will believe it when i see it" are one of the biggest jokes ever, no telling what the hell our eyes and brain are up to.

Stare intently at the green dot in the middle of the image. One or more of the yellow dots will suddenly disappear. They are actually still there but in essence your right brain and your left brain are fighting with each other, so you don't seem them.
This is a neural adaption known as Troxler Fading or "sensory fading".

anigif.gif

Here's another one:

350px-Lilac-Chaser.gif

"In this example, the spots in the "lilac chaser" illusion fade away after several seconds when the black cross is stared at long enough. This leaves a grey background and the cross. Some viewers may notice that the moving space has faded into a moving blue-green spot, possibly with a short trail following it. Furthermore, moving one's eyes away from the image after a period of time may result in a brief, strong afterimage of a circle of green spots."

Last edited:
Another one the same but different.

checkershadow-AB.jpg

a1oYWAP_460s.jpg

Got refund? :ROFLMAO:

Dutch Singing Road.

Take the highway past the Dutch village of Jelsum and the road will play you a tune.
Created by strategically laid "rumble strips" as a way of livening up journeys across the flat landscape, the novelty has worn thin for locals who say the constant droning melody is driving them mad.
Someone please drive on this and record it before it's removed. laughing.gif

Well, this guy is getting nuts of agony anyways.....

Judging by what some people do to cars, its easy to see we live in a time of crack and what not designer drugs :eek: at least potheads just made bongs of this and that.

Sign on a MRT in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-11-22-57-59.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-11-22-57-59.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
I think they are "bagged" meaning they have air bags you can inflate to ajust the ride hight.

Its a very "hermanos" thing i think, personally i never liked low riders too much, just like too jacked up rides also are a buzz kill for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back