Pics that make you smile

31431077_10155502338752135_2099960973205667417_n.png

Did a screen capture of this motorway electronic sign I passed.

It reads "Thank you for not speeding on the M7"

Capture4.jpg

Last 2 pictures also depict Scottish weather in movies and Scottish weather in reality.

Last edited:
Just imagine if you are in a state that requires a front plate too. $1,400 + the monthly to avoid putting tabs on once a year.
Wonder if they are immune to crash damage?

Both California and Texas require front plates but it sounds like this would be rear only. I imagine a front one would be vulnerable to rock chips and other debris. And all it would take to disable the rear one is someone cracking the glass with a key or other hard object. I don't see these lasting long. Even among the rich ones who can afford them... It makes no sense.

Make one think why no one stop these people before their brain rum amok, its like browsing kick starter which to me ( and i have only seen this on TV ) its like tinder, and swipe left to drop.

No
No
No
Noooooo ---- red light

Danish plated changed from plain black with white lettering to the reflective type we see now in the late 70ties, way before lasers.

Since 1903 it have been mandatory for danish cars to have plates on them.
1903 - 1910 Sort of a mess, plates could be just about anything starting with 1 letter ( assigned to each municipality ) and a couple of numbers.
1910 - white background black lettering
1919 - 1921 blue background red lettering
1921 - 1976 black background white letters
1976 - onwards white background black letters + reflective

The first cars with 2 letters and 5 numbers ( like today ) popped up here in 1958

First plates ( private cars ) seem to be in France in 1893, Denmark and UK joined in that race in 1903

Once again in regard to reflective plates it seem like we Danes where early adopters / trendsetters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back