Pics that make you smile

When animals tell you " you are not welcome here"

Imagine getting bombed with western browns,,,,,, that would be snakenado :giggle:

They won't like them in Australia and many other countries where they use laser speed devices. Current plates have highly reflective treatment for laser speed cameras. Lack of revenue equals lack of approval.
not to mention the safety factor of reflective plates, esp on the front, where most cars don't have anything reflective. plus reflectivity is the only way to read most plates at night. if these are e-ink... well, i'll just say my kindle isn't very reflective.

My biggest complaint about about these reflective plates is that they over-saturate the video on dash cams. HIDs headlights are the worst for this. I get better plate captures with the headlights off. Before anyone comments ........... no, I don't think it is in my best interests to drive without lights.

I wonder if reflected light from number plates is polarised. Probably not, but it might be interesting to check.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

With my sun glasses on i can not read my phone, only if i tilt it 90 degrees to landscape mode can i do that.
Lucky for me my phone holder in my car allow for that even if it is a DIY one ( modified Samsung galaxy 2 dock ) and its mounted off my driver side door glass.

I wonder if reflected light from number plates is polarised. Probably not, but it might be interesting to check.

It's not. They just spray them normally. Would take an expensive process to get polarized reflections, and then would only reflect at certain specific angles, so it would be less useful.

Not sure what go on at Arbys.
72090938146a5ebe6f797731da6f3f6e.jpg

2 for 6 dollars, that to me sound below the minimum wage, im not working for 3 dollars a hour.

Well at least some kind of movement of the side of my mouth :)

I was pretty sure i was running my Joovuu X cam on 28 mbit,,,,,, boy was i wrong :unsure:

xcam.jpg

But the A7L have been holding up fine, its been running like this for at least a year :) maybe a good thing the Danish summer was pretty lackluster last summer.

Dident one US president call the Netherlands / Holland for the nether regions :giggle:

I do like that picture of Europe as it have the Danish Islands Zeeland and Fun as a part of the "North pole" i cant tell how much i wish that was true, would set us main land Danes free in so many ways.

The US map on the other hand i cant relate to, i have some times wondered how it would have ended over there if all the states wasent united but nations each of them,,,, i think it would have been a mess.

Dident one US president call the Netherlands / Holland for the nether regions :giggle:

I do like that picture of Europe as it have the Danish Islands Zeeland and Fun as a part of the "North pole" i cant tell how much i wish that was true, would set us main land Danes free in so many ways.

The US map on the other hand i cant relate to, i have some times wondered how it would have ended over there if all the states wasent united but nations each of them,,,, i think it would have been a mess.
Texas was actually its own country for a short time before joining the US. And there are some now who want to secede and become a separate nation again.

640px-Republic_of_Texas_labeled.svg.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Texas

Indeed, the lone star,,,,,, state eventually.
Fierce people those Texans. :)
The American / Mexican war dont seem to take up much memory space in my mind, but there are of course a couple of highlights in there.

Australians on the other hand, a little Texan too it seem.

tumblr_nefzfqjtEx1rqbl96o7_540.jpg

Probably true.

tumblr_p7xsffla021r22n3zo1_540.jpg

I remember when it came time to get parent smoking permit in school, i remover all ball point pens and gave my mom a pencil, this way i could move her No to my Yes.
I think this permit was needed from the 8 grade or so, not that smoking was allowed all over Danish schools back then, there was usually a space outside assigned for the kids to smoke.

I remember when it came time to get parent smoking permit in school, i remover all ball point pens and gave my mom a pencil, this way i could move her No to my Yes.

Wow. Never heard of kids being allowed to smoke in school before.
Better hang on to that pencil, the way things are going even adults will soon need permission slips to buy ciggies.

Seems to be the way of the world that we keep bouncing from one ridiculous extreme to the other.

Yeah. its all the little different things that set us apart that are so wonderful meeting and learning about new people.
I have a 38 page cross-examination paper lined up if i ever get to go meet some of my internet friends, we are so similar and yet so very different. :giggle:

I dont know when this was changed, but that's how it was here back in the late 70ties
Today you have to be 18 to buy cigarettes, and sellers do actually get checked on this and it can result in steep fines if the sell ciggys of alcohol to minors.
Something must have changed while i was growing up, cuz when i was a kid and had to go to the kiosk i had a written paper with saying the ciggys and or beer was for my parents.
But somewhere in the middle it seem like parents and vendors of such things just decided to dont give a damn.

Back