Pics that make you smile

Girls :rolleyes: They make it damn hard to keep up some times.

The baby birds above my front door disappeared this weekend - I figured they were out for flying lessons. But then they didn't come back... Till tonight. No more fuzz... Only real feathers. Not much smaller than the parents now, yet the parents are still feeding them.
IMG_20180529_203224~01.jpg
IMG_20180529_203819.jpg

Now its been quite a while since i saw that superman movie, but as i recall General Zod was next level evil, so the other part in that election got to be really nasty.

Here we have a saynig like the lesser of two evils, it goes " choose between plague or cholera " but i fell its not really valid any more so i use " choose between Hanta virus and weapon grade Typhoid "

There are a TV program airing tonight, looking into why Danes always come out on top of the happiness charts, not least since melancholia are plentiful here too, but i assume its our abillety to handle things like that.

There are a TV program airing tonight, looking into why Danes always come out on top of the happiness charts

That must come from all that culture enrichment Denmark experience over the past many years and not least, I was the last unhappy Dane that left.;)

Edit:
I think all the criminal also become much better people after there finished there punishment.

Here is a video produce of the inmates from one the "hardcore" jails. Peter Madsen will most likely stay here.

Last edited:
Well they just put together a law banning people from waring the burka and niqap in public, some claim that will prompt them to leave, but somehow i doubt that.

No @Viking he will be moved to Storstrøm Fængsel ( Blichersvej 1, 4840 Nørre Alslev ) thats one of the new high security prisons.

web-ar00003.jpg

https://map.krak.dk/?c=54.887031,11.922752&z=16&l=aerial&q="Blichersvej 1, 4840 Nørre Alslev";geo

Listen to the guy at 3:50,,,,, come on :rolleyes::LOL:

For the non danish speakers i will translate:
So Abbas some member of a immigrant gang complain that being incarcerate are hard, and it feel like a punishment.
So the female prison guard say "Abbas this is a prison"
Abbas and his friends and other people like hin are who turned Danish streets into a shooting gallery with almost daily shootings for a year, and out spineless politicians are to blame cuz really you could easy stop people like that if you really wanted to.

Last edited:
No @Viking he will be moved to Storstrøm Fængsel ( Blichersvej 1, 4840 Nørre Alslev ) thats one of the new high security prisons.

Sorry I have mislead people in the forum. I can't find any video from inside of this new "hardcore" jail.

But this lady will tell what the worst criminal I Denmark have to go through. Its truly shocking.
PS. How could any person survive with only a 22" tv today.

I only knew as it was on the front of the newspapers today and i have been out of my apartment.

I will agree with the lady, if you are going to send people to prison then being there better be worse then a hotel with rooms without a key on the inside of the door.
I am also pro chain gangs, to teach these people the value of a good days hard work.
We also have hardcore criminals here, that we cant send home as prisons in the country they come from are too bad,,,, as if that could ever be our problem, people should think of this before they do crime.
At least we should have visas for those countries so we have a little control of who of their entices come here.

I have known quite a few people that have been to jail, not a single one of them or any other criminal i have heard about have been turned around by the current type of prisons, so making prisons even more relaxing and comfortable seem counterproductive to me.

O and did any one notice the 5 year build time o_O i mean Americans could build several super max prisons housing tens of thousands in that time frame, and probably price bracket too.
Clear to see prisons here in Denmark are not a industry like it seem to have become in the states.

Denmark need a General Zod for sure.

Back