Pics that make you smile

@Dashmellow
No ears, no legs, no tail. I guess it still can bite ,but sure a strange but cute dog.

Yes good picture, make one stop and think, the best a picture can do.

Looks like something you'd hang on your rearview mirror :ROFLMAO:

Wasent there something called furries before hello kitty

RS-232 cables will never be obsolete, I tell you.
Now, where did I put that cable to power my label maker, so I can mark up all those other cables?

I still have a reel of guided missile control cable somewhere (super fine 4 conductor wire that trailed out behind the missile when it was fired.) Don't tell NATO. Unless they've finally given up on wireless control and need to buy the cable back.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Don't go into my cable room. You may get tangled up and never get out.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Dog ? i think its lint that have evolved.
uf22b149.gif

I dont see a Danish layout on that keybord, i would expect you to have one around to demo weird and funny Danish letters to the kids.

I have managed to offload a lot of my stuff when i have moved, problem is i have not moved that often.

I have cooling heads for obsolete CPU sockets and chip-sets and graphic cards. and i have kept my Sound Blaster AW32 Gold as it was the first serious pice of hardware i got for a computer, but its interface have been gone for a long long time.
Cables not so much, but i do have my old office chair and CRT monitor i have not yet managed to get thrown out.

Back