Pics that make you smile

After Intel demoed the 28 core CPU at COMPUTEX 2018.

1528297026qxhcg7vlvr_1_2.jpg

Meanwhile this is the cooler AMD used for the demo of their 32 Core threadripper CPU at same event.

1528297026qxhcg7vlvr_1_3.jpg

Later a Intel engineer was caught out on video.

We got a deep in the power when there tested it. Light was dim and we only 90 volt ac in our plug.:geek:

After Intel demoed the 28 core CPU at COMPUTEX 2018.

1528297026qxhcg7vlvr_1_2.jpg

Meanwhile this is the cooler AMD used for the demo of their 32 Core threadripper CPU at same event.

1528297026qxhcg7vlvr_1_3.jpg

Later a Intel engineer was caught out on video.

Well the Intel part did run 5GHZ, no one know yet what speed the AMD part will run at.
But man 32 cores :love: that would make mince meat out of my video editing, but its also another price than the 2700x Ryzen i am shooting for.

On the other hand i got bad news today, suddenly the PSU fan spun up to full speed while i was sitting at the computer surfing the net, i have never heard that before its always the damn GFX card that make the noise in my computer.
Now i am fearful the PSU might be on its way out, and i was hoping to either reuse it, or let it follow this hardware when i donate it to my friend

For the past month ( at least ) every day i have put my phone on a roll of double sided tape lying on my computer table right in front of my PC tower.
So today i ran around the apartment for a good half hour looking for that roll of tape, and i almost gave up finding it :rolleyes::confused:

For the past month ( at least ) every day i have put my phone on a roll of double sided tape lying on my computer table right in front of my PC tower.
So today i ran around the apartment for a good half hour looking for that roll of tape, and i almost gave up finding it :rolleyes::confused:

Lost a pen for a half day, found it later when I looked in the mirror:banghead:

ALL IN CAPS, as we say here!

Yeah first time a Dane win the Stanley cup, even scored the winning goal i hear, and after all we are pretty small, and it beats the hell out of me how we can stay in the Hockey Group A as the sport are pretty small here.

969467722.jpg

Last edited:
And thats how the Lebanon trouble started,,,, a little Jewish kid playing football.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back