Pics that make you smile

How do you train a hippo for this job?

BHI_hippo.jpg
Probably the same way you'd train a horse, mule, dog, etc, just with appropriate treats or whatever positive reinforcement

Edit: ninja'd by raptor, whose answer was a lot better than mine!

3 Years thats way outside my memory retention time for mundane stuff,,,, even a lot of serious stuff too. :giggle:

Last edited:
Well @jokiin the reason for that Euro mobility are ICE, if you can drive at 300 km/h and dont have any traffic lights or Roos to contend with, then you are going places.

Free range chicken,,,,,,sure

Free range kids,,,,,,,,,, O hell no

And i know cuz i was pretty free range growing up, and it would not have taken much for me to have gone to and stayed in a really dark place.

not a betting man either, when i get the chance the winning bet are most often taken.

How a kid will turn out, without any discipline from the parents.

And how they will behave as adults too.

I swore at my dad once.
Just the once. A tiny slap that I barely even felt sorted that out.

That man in the video showed a lot of restraint, especially when the kid went for his face. I'm glad the whole thing was documented, for his sake.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

How a kid will turn out, without any discipline from the parents.

I found this story about the clip.
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/06/video-of-man-pushing-boy-over-sparks-debate-online.html

The man and the child reportedly apologised to each other and left the scene, but hours later it's claimed the mother of the boy posted a short clip online showing the park ranger pushing her boy to the ground - but leaving out what happened beforehand.

"The police advised [the park manager] to post the full video... to try to make sure the whole story is out there."

That mom is a (sensor), no wonder why there no discipline in that family, no foundation for that.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back