Pics that make you smile

When i went shopping today i found a car just thrown across 2 bays, the nearest ones like 10 feet from the entrance, and the driver side door was open.
The car was still there when i left a little later.
I know it was Sunday and there was like 100 other parking spots, but to me thats not the point, damn idiots remind me of myself when i was young and retarded.

When i went shopping today i found a car just thrown across 2 bays, the nearest ones like 10 feet from the entrance, and the driver side door was open.
The car was still there when i left a little later.
I know it was Sunday and there was like 100 other parking spots, but to me thats not the point, damn idiots remind me of myself when i was young and retarded.
Maybe it was a bait car put there by the police? Or some internet prank to see what people would do... Would they park it properly, or park it in a ditch and throw away the keys?

Not a proper dream house... Garage isn't NEARLY big enough! :D

And I was gonna say that Lincoln Town car with the wing had got to be in Texas, but either the cam car is from out of state or it's not in Texas - we have had inspection & registration sticker on the lower left corner of the windshield since at least the 80s

My friend have plans to build a track like that, and a place for the slower scale cars too.

Sadly cops here dont,,,, or probably are not allowed to use bait cars. personally i find it a good approach.
I know when undercover cops have to make a buy at any of the illegal Hash shops on Christania they have to jump thru a lot of hoops to get permission to do that.

A few days ago a couple in a high end car was car jacked when they came to a sushi bar, shortly thereafter the car was found burning.

Not a proper dream house... Garage isn't NEARLY big enough! :D

And I was gonna say that Lincoln Town car with the wing had got to be in Texas, but either the cam car is from out of state or it's not in Texas - we have had inspection & registration sticker on the lower left corner of the windshield since at least the 80s

The car needed some new shoes -- I'd say 22 inchers should do the trick. Oh, and a large hood scoop connected to nothing!

Brian

A shaker hood, going old school ;)

1530569774pvt8ze7xc3_1_1_l.jpg

Thats 1500 USD o_O

They say prices are going to drop a little, but i am affraid not so much i will be able to afford a Vega 56 or 64 over the planned RX 580 thats really "last years model"

Anyways the RX 580 will be fine, i am even sure if i wanted to i cold borrow the additional 2000 Dkkr to get the vega 56, but i also have to be smart about this and really the Vega 56 and 64 type cards are 4K gaming cards, and i am at 1080p and dont really game.

They say prices are going to drop a little, but i am affraid not so much i will be able to afford a Vega 56 or 64 over the planned RX 580 thats really "last years model"

Anyways the RX 580 will be fine, i am even sure if i wanted to i cold borrow the additional 2000 Dkkr to get the vega 56, but i also have to be smart about this and really the Vega 56 and 64 type cards are 4K gaming cards, and i am at 1080p and dont really game.

You might want to check into how much electricity that card uses!

That too, but they are actually cutting some of the taxes on power here, should become around 20 % cheaper soon, not that it will give me super cheap power, prices are already very high here due to the unique way Denmark is set up and funded.
All our wind turbines dont just pop out of the ground, they too are funded by taxes / subsidized from the gooberment.

Dayum double whammy :eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back