Pics that make you smile

I did learn one ting today.

When you have let loose on your center console plastic with a dremel with a cutting disk meant for metal, then you do not want to touch the molten gunk right away :)

I currently have a 256GB card under a seat somewhere, butterfingers moment, need to pull the seat out to find it

I think we've all had one of those moments. We should start a thread where members can report their lost memory card moments! :giggle:

The last time for me was when I took a 64GB Samsung card out of the GC, placed it in one of those little plastic memory card cases that come with the cards and when I got to my office it was empty. I spent days scanning the ground and floors between my truck in the driveway and my office but it was never seen again.

When you have let loose on your XXX with a dremel it can end badly. :)

Fixed that for you.

Must admit I have a mains dremel, battery dremel, tiny battery rotary tool... and a cheapo mains die grinder (what Dremels turn into when they grow up.) I have shown great restraint with them so far, but give it time.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

36375550_1931379890245783_8867752550087000064_n.jpg

That bird know the meaning of NO now :giggle: sadly thats lost on so many other creatures.

And thats the way the cookie crumble :)

While i do agree that kind of hell must exist, then i also believe that this hell are to a large extent build on the foundation of people wanting people to move out of their way no matter how fast those people was driving.
I can only hope that for that kind of ill wishing people there are a special hell too.

Back