Pics that make you smile

You don't even need a web cam anymore. I'm watching you right now, right through your screen!! Quit playin' with yourself!!
If you don't PM me your credit card info and bank account numbers in the next 15 minutes, all hell is about to break loose! :troll::smuggrin:
we'll have to pay you NOT to release the video :eek:

I don't even have a webcam

Same here, and when i handle my phone or put it down i always put it so it just film table with one side camera and sealing with the other.
Only place that dont happen are in the car dock.
I some times use my tablet on the toilet to read the news, both its cameras are scratched up and painted over, so no dong pictures of me on the internet, at worst some exotic sound files and i can live with that. :giggle:

My friend just joined facebook, he told me in advance fully knowing my feelings towards it, and he do expect to be ridiculed / bullied for it.
But many of the things his new RC friends arrange happen on facetwitt so he felt left out, and its okay since i have forsaken him and crawled into my deep depressing hole again with no mood for anything not involving sitting in this computer chair ( maybe thats also why i want to upgrade computer )

I almost never use the front camera on a phone, so I put a sticker or tape on it.
I use a leather case and that covers the back camera in use.
It may seem paranoid but when you have company phones with all - powerful management software installed I think you should assume they will monitor you in every way they can get away with. So I decided to take control and the habit transferred to my personal phone too.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Haha it is pretty new ( a x mas present from my mother ) but those gaming office chairs do look sweet.
Back in the day when only a acquaintance of mine was on the internet and we played a lot of command and conquer and red alert, he had a reclining chair ( leather ) with a mouse pad on the right arm rest and then we had the keyboard in the lap, worked quite well and was comfortable for hours of play.

Im thinking when i get really old, thats the setup i will go for too.

This video shows some interesting ideas about where Atlantis may have actually been located.
Although this information is not conclusive it is compelling.

This video shows some interesting ideas about where Atlantis may have actually been located.
Although this information is not conclusive it is compelling.
i saw this on my recommended videos earlier... some convincing arguments that seem to be pretty logical. only hint i got of "conspiracy" was when he mentioned how the atlantis wikipedia page is locked. i wouldn't call it "myth confirmed" but maybe plausible.

Just my cat. I was messing around with umbrella flash and accidentally got a good shot.

Ember-crop-CRW_4213.jpg

(Hmm. The colour balance is very different in the web browser. He's a black cat, normally he only looks red in bright sunlight.)

Dash cams are getting developed so they can protect themselves in case of an accident.

When you drive badly it could fly out the window. :D
lintech-fpv-drone-foldable-700x700.jpg

With this wallet you will never feel like you are worth under $100.
I see they do the classic million dollar version too. I think a one dollar version would be funniest.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I think i heard yesterday that the inflation in Venezuela are now at 1 million %

I will enter a measly 50 billion German mark bill, and urge people to remember that was the reason to and result of the German hyper inflation back then.

800px-50000000000Plauen1923.jpg

509px-Germany_Hyperinflation.svg.png

If you are not historical inclined i will give the answer here.

Reason = WW1, and post war winners greed and animosity
Result = WW2, freaking Nazis, and at least we learned a little from the previous war.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back