Pics that make you smile

Always a fun little channel, but this video starts with a cracker.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That cyclist o_O waking there yes, cycling,,,, i think not.
Those tombs in the desert look much like designs from Perta.

42305772_2232329907049281_6401632751639855104_n.jpg

Love is:

"Honey, you don't think I'm overweight do you?"
"Erm, no, sweetheart."
"OK, give me a boost so I can see better."

1538168299243.png

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 9-year-old baseball players aside and asked, "Do you understand what co-operation is? What a team is?"

"Yes, coach", replied the little boy. "

“Do you understand that what matters is whether we win or lose together as a team?"

The little boy nodded in the affirmative.

"So," the coach continued, "I'm sure you know, when an out is called, you shouldn't argue, curse, attack the umpire, or call him a pecker-head, dickhead or asshole. Do you understand all that?"

Again, the little boy nodded in the affirmative.

The coach continued, "And when I take you out of the game so that another boy gets a chance to play, it's not a dumb ass decision or that the coach is a ****head is it?"

"No, coach.”

"Good", said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all that to your grandmother.​

Well i just learned C++ was invented by a Dane, so no Nobel price for me.

Happy cuz i was not out driving today.

Seem like we had / still have our first nationwide manhunt going on.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/28/manhunt-denmark-shuts-bridges-ferries-copenhagen/

The line of cars backed up at the closed great belt bridge was 50 km / 31 miles at one time

The link didn't say what the problem really was, but that is one darn big operation.:cool: I doubt we will hear anything here on the news so please keep us abreast of what is going on, they sure aren't doing all that because those guys stole a car, they must have kidnapped a child !

keep us abreast of what is going on

Turn out that PET ( Danish FBI ) had / have a ongoing case with a high threat level against some people, and then the kids in this Volvo acted suspicious near one of the people that was / are threadned and then ran upon approached.
Only issue they apparently had was none of them had a license and they was all stoned out on weed.

I was about to ask about that, I'm reading comments elsewhere about police using drone(s), carrying machine guns. And that ex president Obama is visiting to earn a bit of money by speech making. Might be connected, or just awkward timing.

I dont think it had anything to do with "bama" visiting and cashing in on his past fame.
But clearly there must be a elevated threat level for some persons, but hard to say who, we have a lot of infidels here both in regard to religion and people who dare to joke a little of the prophet.

Hehe and a Ford will probably win

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back