Pics that make you smile

tire-1539365251.gif

Thats the car getting back on owner for using 2 spots like a noob.

I need to watch that one when I think I'm having a bad day....

The sad thing is, he probably had 5-10 more intersections like that to cross before he got home. It was a doomed trip.

hehe yeah :giggle:
Probably the same reason he instinctively remember some one said 7 bar pressure.

Ay ay ay muy caliente.

That was my initial thought as well and possibly why he was trying to add another 100 psi to the tire.

KuoH

I am inclined to think its some of that repair foam he put in the tire.

Yes that probably explains the white stuff but look again - the fender itself completely disappears after the tire explodes. It's especially obvious at the edge of the hood and headlight.

And now I'm thinking maybe it's a Kia optima, not a Ford focus. A lot of these econoboxes look so generic and similar...

Haha thats one sum bitch Dodge there.

I would run into the same problem of the lotto goods took petty on me, but not quite like that Dodge owner cuz i wouldn't be caught dead in a contraption like that, and i would have my parking garage / shop build to accommodate such sized things.
A thing like that Dodge arnt even street legal here, just so many things illegal according to the Danish traffic code.

good find! so it IS a focus. and the fender is metal, though maybe aluminum to save weight in the name of the almighty MPG... and yeah, that guy's stupid/lucky. just seating the bead on a tire during a normal mounting in a shop can be pretty loud and forceful (left a blister on my finger when i stupidly still had my hand on the sidewall while inflating to seat the bead)... and having heard tires blow out on the highway, and the shrapnel generated... guy's lucky to be alive. the fender could've decapitated him or at least removed his face..

Last edited:
Yeah and it was insulation material, should have known that as it is now common again to stuff that crap into cars, though i dont think it make care rust like Alfa / ALfa-sud cars did back in the day being padded with styrofoam or something like that.
I have povder painted equipment to test / fill truck ( semi ) tires, honking solid stuff that is made out of.

I think he's had more than one beer..... I don't want to know why he has those dolls, though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back