Pics that make you smile

I read what was supposed to be a real airplane service report, which went something like this:

Pilot: Sounds like a howling cat is in right engine at idle speed.
Technician: Looked for cat in engine, didn't find any. Found stray cat by fence, placed in c0ckpit and closed door to show problem was resolved.

Phil

I read what was supposed to be a real airplane service report, which went something like this:

Pilot: Sounds like a howling cat is in right engine at idle speed.
Technician: Looked for cat in engine, didn't find any. Found stray cat by fence, placed in c0ckpit and closed door to show problem was resolved.

Phil

Yeah, and one year later the plane has a lead role in "Aircrash Investigation"...

:eek:

tumblr_nwl70hC53V1urg675o1_640.jpg

Typical bikers,,,, no class.

Just dont ask me to say that to their face, they have problems with other things too.

\
Reminds me of when I bought a new Honda Civic. At the first service I reported that one of the rear fog lights was not working. The report said only one fog light was wired to operate. The second light was purely cosmetic. WTF !!!

that's normal to only have one rear fog light, they get confused for brake lights otherwise

The rule used to be that the lights had to be symmetrical, that way you could determine the position of the vehicle. An offset single light could be confused for a motorbike in the position of the light.

The rule used to be that the lights had to be symmetrical, that way you could determine the position of the vehicle. An offset single light could be confused for a motorbike in the position of the light.
not sure about the symmetry issue but I've had 5 new cars that all had a single rear fog light, I understood it to be an ADR requirement

I think its the same here, in the day you can make do with dedicated DRL or using the fog lights as some cars seem to do, but if weather deteriorate you have to put on the full driving lights.
And this it seem are where most Danes forget to turn off their fog lights,,,,, naaa just BSing Danes put on their fog lights on purpose cuz having 4 headlights on a car are so cool.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back