Pics that make you smile

At least you could do that, try the same with a similar build year American van, and your hands will go thru the glass pushing that much weight. :giggle:

Which remimd me of a incident when i was a kid, so a friend of mine was in too much of a hurry to get home, and so running he put one of his hands on the glass of the door, and broke it and got a severe cut on the wrist.
https://www.google.dk/maps/@56.1678...tc5nTialV_EiUXOn49xQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=da

The doors are still the same, but they got changed to thicker and steel reinforced glass instead of the old 1 pane of glass.
First time i went into "hero" mode, jabbed my thumb in there though it dident really bleed that much, and then followed him up to mom on the 2 floor.
I think i was 9 or 10 at the time.

I guess you guys have heard that the MEGA Millions jackpot is up to 1.5 Billion and expected to get to 2 billion before the drawing on Oct 23, 2018. I have never heard of one that large! Yes, I bought a ticket.

And the single winning ticket was sold (to someone else :() in a town 12 miles from here. According to the local pundits, the winner could buy every house on the market in this area (hundreds of them) and still have $400M+ left over even after taxes. SC is one of the States where lottery winners can remain anonymous but if they happen to be reading this I hope they take my advice and go find somewhere better to live :LOL:

Phil

Somebody is going to get a new double wide and camaro, and maybe a big houseboat!

Redneck-Yacht.jpg

:)

The old style truck wheels that had the retaining ring, (forget what they were called) could kill you. Usually when you were trying to dismount/ mount a tire on the wheel.

The chains and binders used on flatbed trucks can kill you also. One of the 'safety guys' at one company I worked at had an eye missing.

I thought 'you have to be pretty inept to let that happen'. 5 years later I was chaining down a load at a business that was closed for the night, nobody there but me, and a cheater pipe caught me on my cheek, a few inches from my eye. Knocked me to the ground, left me dazed with a grapefruit sized lump on my face, no broken bones. (I think) I thought it was really possible to get seriously injured, or dead, and have nobody find me until they opened up in the morning.... 9-10 hours later. Bleed to death. Have coyotes nibble on you. (Give them food poisoning) :)

One of the 'safety guys' at one company I worked at had an eye missing.

Who better to teach you the importance of keeping an eye out?

One of the problems with work safety is you never notice the things you didn't notice. It takes conscious effort to check for dangers and nobody does it 100% properly.

One of the reasons I quit my last job was the assumption we had to take risk. E. G. I had to climb into ceiling spaces, and then sometimes have to squeeze under pipework etc. If I had an accident or illness it would have been damn near impossible to get me out.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

You thinking of where the big lotto pot ended :giggle:

Indeed, there also are a video on youtube of some one trying to slash a truck tire, he do succeed but at a price :LOL:

Yeah, even if it's only for getting more air in the tire, the wheel comes off completely, put in a cage, connect airtube, stand away at least 20ft, and blow.... no clowning around with these tires @ 9 atmosphere....

That guy bending over at the Mustang,,,,, looks like he ate me, and i am no small dish. :ROFLMAO:

And the single winning ticket was sold (to someone else :() in a town 12 miles from here. According to the local pundits, the winner could buy every house on the market in this area (hundreds of them) and still have $400M+ left over even after taxes. SC is one of the States where lottery winners can remain anonymous but if they happen to be reading this I hope they take my advice and go find somewhere better to live :LOL:

Phil
we basically broke even. got 2 numbers plus the mega ball, which is worth $10.

No surprise the jackpots are getting bigger - it's getting harder to win - it used to be you picked numbers from 1-50, now it's like 1-75 so the odds of winning anything at all are way down.

If this were a truck tyre, the guy wouldn't just walk away anymore... He'd probably lost an arm and a leg right there.

That's correct, more than a few people have been decapitated when the truck tire they were working on exploded and the split rim took there head off. Truck tires tend to run closer to 100psi and are much larger so the potential energy is enormous.

Brian

I think when south park renamed bikers on unnecessary loud bikes they was right.
This is pretty much what i think when i see / hear one of them.
ok9cyldzjfrcd3if4cca.jpg

Our eyes and brain are wired up really bad. :giggle:

Back