Pics that make you smile

Mental picture:
Today in the news on TV i saw a 9 year old kid, that had 250.000 Dkkr worth of brand clothe in his closet,,,,, Jesus Christ in a year or 2 he will have outgrown in :rolleyes:
The kid have been collecting since he was 7 years old and often wear 10.000 Dkkr worth of clothe to school,,,,,,,,, It is a sick world i have been part of building :oops:

10.000 Dkkr are shy of what i get in pension every month.

Hehe yeah not much butterfly in that, but he ( Ernie Terrell ) dont connect and thats the main thing when we speak about the other guy.

Last edited:
aQR46de_460s.jpg

A drunk kid tried to stop his "friend" from doing DUI yesterday, friend just drove off with him on the hood of the car, until he slid off and cracked his head real good :rolleyes:
With friends like that who need enemies.

Ah, Denmarks "anything-can-happen-Saturday".... didn't realise it was that time a year already... :LOL:

Its the B&B factor, Booze in - Brain out.

OMG, Amazon is actually asking me to write a review on my Nillkin Screen protector......

Oh well, they asked for it...

"It's made of glass, so you can see through the protector and actually see the phone's screen....."

:rolleyes:

But then where is the pendant to the pirate, should have been a Royal navy skeleton or something.

Back