Pics that make you smile

Not fond of trucks lowered.
Ill take a NAPCO Chevy like this any day.
F145922877.jpg

That would just destroy my friend with his chevy 1958 "wreck" in the garage.
BUT 135.000 USD starting price, so will have to wait for the lotto gods, but then i would pull the trigger in no time flat.
Tough to be honest i would want one of their power wagons too, so probably going to spend a cool million there if i got the chance.
F145401619.jpg

They start at 185.000 USD at Legacy, and i see no reason to go for the bottom line one.

Damn classy if you ask me, would suit me much better than sone GTR or BMW or for that matter any Italian sports car i would look like a idiot trying to fold my old body into.
The Chevy ar slide right in size, and the power wagon maybe need one of those foldable steps mounted under the running board.

The mercury looks like it needs new springs.
Based on appearances I would bet the battery pack overloaded the suspension making the car drag on the pavement.

The mercury looks like it needs new springs.
Based on appearances I would bet the battery pack overloaded the suspension making the car drag on the pavement.

Well, not exactly. It has a custom, 4-wheel-independent suspension and chassis built by Art Morrison Enterprises.

2018cataloge.jpg

Last edited:
Mental picture again.

MY LUCK,,,,, or lack of it.

So this morning at about 5 AM i was woken up by a almighty noise, and it turned out to be my PTZ camera that fell the 6 feet off its place on my balcony door and onto the concrete balcony floor.
So no more monitoring of my car as the ripped apart network plug was the least of the problems ( i think that could have been fixed )
So no more CCTV coverage of my car where it is parked, at least not before some time next year when i have gotten my piggy bank padded up enough to start looking for a new PTZ camera.

SIGH :sleep:
IMG_20181102_133129.jpg

To add to insult i only have 1 hour to get a notification that i can pick up the last 2 parts for my new computer, and i doubt i will get that so no building new computer in this weekend :censored:

You can add the 1st generation Tacoma to the list 1995 -2004 they just don't seem to break down, that's why I really like them and that body style, the ones with a good frame that is! It's unreal the prices people still get for them.

No kidding! And it goes back to before the Tacoma. I once owned a 1992 Toyota Extra cab "Deluxe" pick-up. Back in those days, before it was called a Tacoma, the Toyota extended cab pick-up was simply called a "Deluxe" but it was basically what became the Tacoma. It was hands-down the most bullet proof reliable vehicle I've ever owned and I drove it and worked it pretty hard for almost ten years until I finally sold it. So, recently, I was having lunch at a local restaurant and when I glanced out the window I realized that my old truck was parked right at the sidewalk outside the restaurant! I couldn't believe it! It was badly rusted and in pretty rough cosmetic shape but it still had the fiberglass cap and alloy wheels from when I owned it. Finally, as I was finishing up my lunch the current owner showed up so I ran outside and introduced myself. The guy told me that he loves the truck, it runs great and it has over 300,000 miles on it! Apparently, it's had five owners altogether and still has a lot of life left in it. I bought it used in 1993 in "like new" condition with about 20,000 miles on it.

toyota.jpg

Last edited:
No kidding! And it goes back to before the Tacoma. I once owned a 1992 Toyota Extra cab "Deluxe" pick-up. Back in those days, before it was called a Tacoma, the Toyota extended cab pick-up was simply called a "Deluxe" but it was basically what became the Tacoma. It was hands-down the most bullet proof reliable vehicle I've ever owned and I drove it and worked it pretty hard for almost ten years until I finally sold it. So, recently, I was having lunch at a local restaurant and when I glanced out the window I realized that my old truck was parked right at the sidewalk outside the restaurant! I couldn't believe it! It was badly rusted and in pretty rough cosmetic shape but it still had the fiberglass cap and alloy wheels from when I owned it. Finally, as I was finishing up my lunch the current owner showed up so I ran outside and introduced myself. The guy told me that he loves the truck, it runs great and it has over 300,000 miles on it! Apparently, it's had five owners altogether and still has a lot of life left in it.

View attachment 42870
They are nice trucks, like that cap also. Mine is a 2001 extended cab delux 4 x 4 (107000 miles). I get people all the time wanting to buy it. I bought it when it had 96000 miles and nothing has gone wrong.

Speaking of pick-up trucks, I'm excited to finally get a look at what the new Tesla pick-up will look like.
They are nice trucks, like that cap also. Mine is a 2001 extended cab delux 4 x 4 (107000 miles). I get people all the time wanting to buy it. I bought it when it had 96000 miles and nothing has gone wrong.

Yeah, I get that too. My mailman just asked me to let him know if I ever want to sell my Tacoma.

Speaking of pick-up trucks, I'm excited to finally get to see what the new Tesla pick-up truck will look like. Elon Musk has been quoted as saying that, he wanted “a really futuristic-like cyberpunk Blade Runner’ design.” Everyone has been waiting for this for a really long time, so I hope it makes it into production before too long. All that torque at all four wheels with dual motor AWD should make for an amazing 4x4.

tesla_pickup.jpg

Last edited:

Ali was a loudmouth like many athletes, but he also had that twinkle in his eye that told you he knew he was playing. For a long time he was the most beloved human on the planet. His speed as a big man was legend and his ability to dodge punishment was even more legend. OTH, his reliance on the rope-a-dope probably contributed to his decline in the 80's -- that and Joe Frazier and George Foreman. If only the modern trash talking athletes had Ali's charm -- and talent!

Brian

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back