Pics that make you smile

48356368_2046131325434765_2767385430406987776_n.jpg

0aa07ff3eacaa64eec421f2cb587ed7f.jpg

When your parents cant read, and the note from school read " come dressed as Elves"
w5psbevhgx221.jpg

In regard to dashmellows post of the monsters, got me thinking of Raul Julia in the movie Adams family that sadly died too early.
And sadly his last appearance was in the movie street fighter, which IMO was not nearly his best work, i think he was excellent in The rookie

w5psbevhgx221.jpg

This picture reminds me of the elementary school I went to in Western Maryland. We had one (Only one in the school) black student who was very popular. Tall, strong, fast, good athlete, smart, friendly. It was the early 60's so I don't know if he was the only black person in town, or this was some integration thing? Either way, he was cool.

At one school assembly they had the usual skits and stuff for entertainment One featured this black kid walking across the stage in ragged clothes, wearing a straw hat, and carrying a cardboard bunch of bananas that must have come from the local supermarket, as 'Banana Boat' by Harry Belafonte played on a record player. He looked authentic as hell. Now, I find the memory both embarrassing and funny.
I just googled his name and see his younger brother went on to play for the Denver Broncos, so he wasn't the only black kid in town.
:p

For god and answers :giggle:

Yeah factory paint job, as i recall we have a few as brand new cars on the ferries i worked on, so pre 1997

I do think the wheels on that one are aftermarket.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back