Pics that make you smile

aXYWP4P_460s.jpg

That's about as much effort as I would ever put into cosplay.

In case you didn't get the reference...

Haha driving home tonight in the darkness i was pretty sure a deer ran into the side of my car as i hear a almighty thump.

But upon inspecting the sides of my car i found nothing, so i backtracked on the road with my flashlight, and found a kind of tooth from some farmer equipment, about 3/4 foot long and slightly bent and with crisp clear steel as it have been in the ground all day i assume.
So the sound came from the bottom of my car i assume.

Yeah i figured that out, if you grab on to things, better make damn sure you can keep the grip.

Within the past 24 hours i have gotten as much spam mail as i get useful mails in a year, it would seem i have suddenly become a girl and a lesbian too :ROFLMAO:
Thank god it all go in the spam folder.

Maybe, those mails in the picture are just a fraction of the ones i have already deleted.
Not used to "deal" with this kind of numbers, not even spam where i normally get like 2 - 4 in a day.

The loose weight now while sitting on your ass in front of the computer are tempting ;)

Within the past 24 hours i have gotten as much spam mail as i get useful mails in a year, it would seem i have suddenly become a girl and a lesbian too :ROFLMAO:
Thank god it all go in the spam folder.

From reviewing that list you appear to be a fat lesbian with a beard and a bug problem! :smuggrin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back