OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Same with what sell here as Chevolet now, i think they was called Daewoo before, really i always crack a smile when i see one of these anemic Chevrolet, cuz that proud US brand are something all together different in my book.

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, G1W-S, G1W-HC,, G1W clone, B1W. VanTrue N2 Pro

This one actually isn't a 'custom' but a very-low production car: a 1979 DiNapoli :rolleyes: They started with a new Buick Regal turbo V6, changed a few things, then charged an outlandish price for it. Similar to what Chrysler later did with the Neon-based PT Cruiser :LOL: but this one was done aftermarket. The 'cabin' part is totally stock Buick with the rest added on. The more you look at it, the more you'll understand why it flopped.

Phil

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
hehe i almost went with a brand new PT cruiser back in the day,,,,, now i am glad i dident.

Same with the Excalibur of the day.

I wouldent mind either of those,,,,, BUT ! with a Allison or Merlin airplane motor crammed in, and substantial upgraded handling and braking package.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Gearheads woulld be glad i whent with a Excalibur or the DINapoli, cuz even i would feel bad about tearing hard into a 1940ties classic packard or something like that in that way, even if i dident let the coachbuilder go too overboard on the body, but a little of what i call " Chip Foose" would be fine.

Something like this i wouldn't bind take a substantial bite of my lotto win.

Chip Foose is bringing life to a Cadillac sketch from 1935

Overhauling was one of my all time favorite TV programs, as it featured many things i am interested in like seeing craftsmen mash metal, and cars.

Last edited:
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
In the words of the glorious woman Aretha Franklin.
You better think,,,,,,,,,, before you speak or type.

And stick with people where you can get and give a little R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Last edited:
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Funny but true story.

So in Denmark the bulk of monitoring for speeders on our streets have been done with 100 of the so called ATK cars ( Automated Traffic Kontrol ) manned by a single person ( civilian now )
So needless to say these ATK cars have gotten a lot of flack, and gotten names like money makers ASO.
So a little while back it was decided ( by the extremely wise people we Danes vote for ) that 11 of the ATK cars was to be gutted and their equipment put in mush better for traffic safety permanent speed traps.

So the 5 of us here with a functioning brain of course argued that people would just lift when they approached a permanent speed trap and then open up again on the other side of it.
But Noooooooo of course people would not do that, surely not the stand up favorites of god himself Danes :ROFLMAO:

So last weekend cops up in northern Jutland decided to put this to the test and so placed a ATK car 1-2 miles down the road from a fixed speed trap.

And the scores you ask : ( same road, same direction of traffic, same 6 hours )

Fixed speed trap : 13 speeders
ATK car down the road : 122 Speeders

No word if there was any repeat speeders, but i wouldn't be surprised.

Stupid :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2