Pics that make you smile

I LMFAO over that one- something I've needed but haven't had of late. Many thanks @jokiin (y)

Phil

Remember when jumping a garbage can was like DUUUUUDE :eek:

6c6b6ce97ffe03dd0ba9860245bae23f.gif

Oooops,,,,, or should that be Ooooobs ;)

aud50back.jpg

Lets just hope we humans are not the only life form that have a lover for symmetry, though going by math alone really all kinds of weird are possible.

Lets just hope we humans are not the only life form that have a lover for symmetry, though going by math alone really all kinds of weird are possible.

Symmetry is good. What if the aliens discover a single surviving LP on a ruined Earth and reconstruct our civilization on its basis but it's this one?

beefheart.jpg

hehe yes they made a spelling error on the 50 note
Also from a personal standpoint you guys bills are a lot more colorful than the Danish ones, i am told if you want to "zerox" money the Aussie ones are the last ones you would want to copy.

The current Danish 50 DKkr bill.
306010178_0f2268c6-48e0-455a-a049-8be467173408.jpg

Older models.
danmark-50-kr-seddel-med-seddel-d2961f-2622-3.jpg

dop144.jpg

50-kr-seddel-1944.jpg

Clearly Danes are not colorful people. even if we are record eaters of happy pills :ROFLMAO:

In that case i have Bobs head in a drawer, and even with some cable management system for under a computer table which i just never bothered with.

For the girls stressed out behind the desk.
sddefault.jpg

hehe yes they made a spelling error on the 50 note
Haha, just as I thought kamkar1, but you got the picture of the wrong $50 note. That $50 note is the previous version, it is the current new version which has the wrong spelling.

Darn it :censored: i think Danish media used the wrong picture too then,,,, which would not surprise me one bit.
Anyway my performance would be better if i got to handle those bills, i have not touched a Aussie note since 1997 or something like that.
Here is to the lotto gods stopping flipping me off, not asking much just so i can go and live the rest of my life in freedom, and it is not that long to the EOL for my part.

Back