Pics that make you smile

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
(2x) A119, (2x) A118c, iTrue X3, Git1, Git2
Attach0.jpg

Took my son downtown the other night since I had to drop off some equipment. He likes the view from the 36th floor but seemed a bit nervous about getting too close to the big picture window.

IMG_20190928_195857.jpg

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Im glad tall buildings are really not a thing here in Denmark, we might be small in size but fortunately also in numbers, so it is not needed to build tall.
Though i do think out capitol that for some reason see a lot of people moving in, it might be needed over there, but then serve those MOFos right.

Tallest buildings in my birth town.

This one was there too when i was a kid, a favorite jump platform for some EOL people. 13 living floors in total, and build on the highest place in town.

This one are newer.

There are plans to build another one, among the other monsters already build on the harbor,,,,, though some say this is award winning architecture,,,, to me it look like poo.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams

Thats valid advise,,,, but one i feel should never be used.

Somebody probably fell for that.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Yes world leaders in free fall.
I do know that picture of "the big three" was taken at the Tehran conference, and a year later Theodore Roosevelt die, and the world would probably have been a better place if it had Stalin that died in 45

Dashmellow

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
numerous
Yes world leaders in free fall.
I do know that picture of "the big three" was taken at the Tehran conference, and a year later Theodore Roosevelt die, and the world would probably have been a better place if it had Stalin that died in 45
Actually, it was Franklin Roosevelt who died in 1945. Teddy died in 1919.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
:oops: FDR,,,,,,,,sigh.
Thank god i am not a American schoolboy supposed to know such things,,,, well at least in the old days.

I wish one day i would learn why my brain store so much unneeded stuff, and things worth remembering it forget in a week
I have a sneaky feeling things like that come from TV, and me either looking at it or it just being a backdrop to my "work" on the computer.

Dashmellow

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
numerous
:oops: FDR,,,,,,,,sigh.
Thank god i am not a American schoolboy supposed to know such things,,,, well at least in the old days.

I wish one day i would learn why my brain store so much unneeded stuff, and things worth remembering it forget in a week
I have a sneaky feeling things like that come from TV, and me either looking at it or it just being a backdrop to my "work" on the computer.
I'm afraid you're going to have to stay after class and write an essay. As for your "work" on the computer, no more internet for you until your homework is completed. :smuggrin:

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
(2x) A119, (2x) A118c, iTrue X3, Git1, Git2
IMG_20190930_141442.jpg
Spotted this at a local lab (brought my son for some blood work). I guess the makers of this soap have never heard of a certain stinky fruit... Thankfully it smelled like normal soap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2