Pics that make you smile

I wore a tie for 1-2 hours when i was a kid, and that's it.
And if you can not deal with always casual, you better not invite me to your house,,,, cuz i don't have any fine clothes or shoes.
I can dig out a high end wrist watch you would normally see on people making significant amounts of money, but even that i have not worn often as i don't feel good about it ( theft reasons + fear of not detecting that, or detecting that and overreacting very much )
Even if the watch are actually already stolen and i have only paid a fraction of the actual price for it, and i just have it cuz once i was that kind of parasite.

Even if there is a light at the end of the tunnel, it can still be a oncoming train.

I remember the first time i had sex,,,,, i still have the receipt.

3 of the biggest questions in life:

Where do we come from.
Where are we going.
And where do we put the empty bottles.

You know you have been really drunk when you wake up and a police man are drawing a chalk outline of you.

I hear they are building 3 new insane asylums, one in NYC, and one in LA, and the roof are going up over Washington.

This season and parcel companies working overtime.

Is this something she wears before dad shows off his military medals and gun collection to a potential suitor?

80509827_167958154605766_657573825323466752_o.jpg

And here are my medals, BUT ! i can not tell you how i earned them.
That should filter out the most hopeful ones

That style of camper top is an eco-modder design. It is supposed to help improve airflow.
It however distorts the view so I would not want one.
I normally want as much visibility as possible unless hauling a load that must remove that view.
I do not want to have bed sides or caps that will always impair my view.

Also found the inspiraton for Cybertruck in the form of a "hummer" H3T with a camper top:

View attachment 49958

That style of camper top is an eco-modder design. It is supposed to help improve airflow.
It however distorts the view so I would not want one.
I normally want as much visibility as possible unless hauling a load that must remove that view.
I do not want to have bed sides or caps that will always impair my view.
i learned how to drive without a back window in my miata. yes, a tiny convertible. that's because the original plastic back window had degraded and turned opaque brown, so i learned to use my side mirrors a lot better. now the only part i have trouble with when driving box trucks (or just our SUV when the back's full of suitcases for a road trip) is trying to back up without a helper or a backup camera.

at least in the cybertruck, there's a camera in the tailgate that works with a screen where you'd normally have a center rearview mirror, so even if you have the bed full of tall stuff or just have the roll cover closed, you can still see what's behind you.

i learned how to drive without a back window in my miata. yes, a tiny convertible. that's because the original plastic back window had degraded and turned opaque brown, so i learned to use my side mirrors a lot better. now the only part i have trouble with when driving box trucks (or just our SUV when the back's full of suitcases for a road trip) is trying to back up without a helper or a backup camera.

at least in the cybertruck, there's a camera in the tailgate that works with a screen where you'd normally have a center rearview mirror, so even if you have the bed full of tall stuff or just have the roll cover closed, you can still see what's behind you.
When I was young(er) and just starting to drive I had a mini-truck with a big cap that had dark tinted side windows. Despite using the mirrors and looking through the cap I did not see a car on the right of me. I pulled to the right slowly with turn signal on. The driver on my right revved his engine. I then pulled back to safety in my original lane. Even today because of that pickup cap I pull into intersections with my car with great visibility so it is square to the road I am going to turn into.

I can get around without a rear view mirror and without good side view visibility. I have had a pickup loaded enough to block all visibility through the rear window. I do prefer to have the best possible visibility for my safety. For this reason when I tried out a newer camaro with the low roofline I decided its visibility was not up to my standards and kept looking for a different car.

P.S. A convertible rear window can be replaced with a clear one. :p

hehe, that will teach the punk to specify :LOL:
I owned a few rack sized switches over time, but never used any of them, so really they was just electronic waste in my possession.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back