Pics that make you smile

Albert Einstein giving a lecture on relativity in 1946 (after the war, before the civil rights movement). His peers criticized this appearance.
The press purposefully didn't cover it. He simply wanted to inspire young minds with the beauty and power of science.

einstein-lecture_.jpg

Minds that are really in tune with one or a few things, often seem to lack in other departments.
Personally i can not say i have ever cared one bit about how i look, if what i am are not good enough people should go elsewhere.

I'd say something snarky about his hair, but at least he seems to still have plenty...

Phil
It is also natural unlike the fake hair of another nation's leader:
Trump, shown here, in 2003, with Apprentice producer Mark Burnett, experiments with white roots and light filaments wrapped around the back of his head. Historians call this developer’s “middle-aged club kid” phase.
donald-trump-history-hair-ss12.jpg

Well i have had a good hair run and look forward to going no hair.
One of the guys when i was young he was pretty bald and only in his mid - late 20ties

I think bald are pretty cool, though there is of course also the psychos that assume that look and ruin it to a degree for everyone else.

I am so glad i dont frequent social media, i am sure it is a side of the internet that would blow my mind so bad there would be no recovery.

I am so glad i dont frequent social media, i am sure it is a side of the internet that would blow my mind so bad there would be no recovery.

Well, maybe it's not Facebook or Twitter but if you haven't noticed or admitted it to yourself, DashCamTalk is social media too. Instead of "influencers" hyping Listerine mouthwash we have "influencers" hyping dash cams, especially members who receive hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of free cameras from manufacturers so they can "review" them, etc.

hehe yes i realize that, youtube are indeed also social media.
But then i am glad i have a specialized decease, and dont just suffer from general madness, and i go to a small dispensary for my "medicine" and not one of the large wholesale outlets.

DHL just texted me as the Danish government want their cut on the Zenfox T3 camera

hehe yes i realize that, youtube are indeed also social media.
But then i am glad i have a specialized decease, and dont just suffer from general madness, and i go to a small dispensary and not one of the wholesale outlets.

DHL just texted me as the Danish government want their cut on the Zenfox T3 camera

I hope he declared the package as nothing of importance or the VAT will suck. 25% of 200E is a nice cool 50!

215 DKkr They want.

yeah, and thank god i have 2 cards, cuz with the newest one i hit verified by visa, and i can not turn that shi,,,, stuff on as i dont have some form of government digital ID stuff.
But luckily the old card worked.

I have made it a rule that when i buy a plastic back for my shopping, i say i need something my kids can swim in when they get old.
That have raised a few brows over time. :)

Finding plastic hell even glass on beaches are so much more easy than finding amber.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back