Pics that make you smile

I just found out other is wondering about that duckface pose too, WTF is wrong with girls, cute ones do it making them self look like " i want to smile, but cant cuz my teeth is ruined by a hefty meth problem"

I am so glad i dont have kids, and i could not see how i would be able to live and sleep if i had a daughter, not least when she become a teen.

"Faster then"?
Must ... control ... rage ...

@kamkar1

WORD! (a little off-topic)
...at the grocery-store today, I've seen two teenagers... Actually good looking Girls, they where trying to make a selfie of 'em. They took several shots, as the "DuckFace" where not showing good... I asked them why they do duckfaces... They seriously said "they look good with it"... I do believe I offended them when I replyed "EVERY woman making a DF can't look any uglier"... So I offered to take two pictures (with their camera!) of them, one with uglyface and one smiling... They agreed the "smiling-pic" looked better... I think it's all about education...

ON topic:
One tourist-attraction I don't want to attend:
post2.jpg

I always thought that Brian is a bit er... underdeveloped.
Now it looks like even scientists agreeing with me :)

Thats just one reason as to why i will never go to Copenhagen :eek: 1/3 of all Danes live there, and thats the bulk of the wierd ones.

hehe :eek:

Last night i found a pic of some one having a accident with a big lathe, but i better not post it as it was a pretty nasty and fatal accident.

Well the audio is not what i am into, but the setup is pretty cool :D

it would have been simpler to buy an electronic drum machine but not half as much fun :D Ipol

hehe yeah, i never been that creative with a turn table, proberly due to the music i like dont need you to go that far.

"Cool" and "Fool" are only separated by one letter, just something to think about o_O

Phil

300104f7a3266c241039ded536df3502.jpg

5e2001672acdd6d0a99077858a931ade.jpg

f731d47025824f282a909682d6975175.jpg

My kind of crazy :p

12250055_1029585267092891_1859181422535540500_n.jpg

Back