Pics that make you smile

Another proof christmas have been ruined by commercial forces.

Christmas or Christmas Day (Old English: Crīstesmæsse, meaning "Christ's Mass") is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ

Well wouldent you know the old english "Crīstesmæsse" proof ther ties to us over here on the other side of the north sea, mæsse ( mass ) is still in use here, either for the kind of GTG the pope have in the Vatican once in a while.
Or for trade mass or car mass or whatever ppl get together for, we even have mass centers ( mæssecenter ) huge places with room for just about everything.

Explaning SEMA in Danish would be a "bil mæsse" ( car mass )

We are you, you are us :cool:

No ****, but those 2 feet fell on Zeeland, and thats allright by me.

Last night around Roskilde ( world famous for its festival every year )

Total gave 60 Cm of snow, my area got 1 inch. :cool:

212570001-Bent%20Mortensen_tune.jpeg

Hmm I love snow, but a white beach is not to bad either.
8b0434a5f74d742ec14cfca2b2b90987.jpg

No ****, but those 2 feet fell on Zeeland, and thats allright by me.

Last night around Roskilde ( world famous for its festival every year )

Total gave 60 Cm of snow, my area got 1 inch. :cool:

212570001-Bent%20Mortensen_tune.jpeg

...which reminds me of putting the "snowshoes" (m+s-tyres) on my car, as we finally hat some minus-degrees down here... (gosh - end of November and I'm still harvesting Chilis; in northern Switzerland!!!)

in truth, here in north Cambridgeshire (England) we've had some very cold nights and some rain, but I've not seen any snow yet, my dog Molly with love the snow

P.S. these photos were taken around 4 years ago, Alfie passed away last summer

I say ! god damm boy.

kKatalo.jpg

O yeah :p

And i was thinking of Mia from pulp fiction just as she is done powdering her nose at jack rabbit slims.

At least he/she's not driving in europe with that... (sure police-forces would be very "happy" to check the max. support-load on that ;)

q: what will be pulled with that thing??

Whats your name sir ?

Phuc Dat Bich

Please exit the vehicle sir ! :D

q: what will be pulled with that thing??

My semi-educated guess, having once worked on a ranch in Wyoming is that being in Texas with a hitch like that he's likely hauling heavy livestock, probably multiple head of cattle.

Last edited:
Back