Pics that make you smile

You got to admit the picture is pretty well made.
But thats allso it :rolleyes:

Another of the things in the world i dont get is the G8 gathering of 8 nations, i have to admit on many levels i think ????? what the hell is so great about them beside population numbers.

Putin make me just about as nervous as IS, and thats not really that bad, they can kill me at any time if the wish to, and i could do the same for them, so its all down to chance and stupid,,,, and thats SNAFU as usioal.

Last edited by a moderator:
The writing in the image says "Uncle Volodya is so mighty!" (Volodya is a friendly short form of Vladimir; Vova is another one).

As to Obama, well... I am not a big fan of Putin but Obama is probably the worst US president ever. Bring back Reagan! :)

@kamkar1

G8 = greatest industry Nations, according BSP/BIP...

@TheRookie

NO thanks! Since Reagan, everything goes South "on the double". If the USA would concentrate on the USA (and not on Regime-Changes all around the World), World would be a better place... For ALL mankind... -> There used to be a thing called "United Nations", and THAT organisation had the task to ensure Freedom and Peace... :-/

@Back to topic:

...could be from my office:
post2.jpg

Yes we are past Ronnie and Maggie, lets not step back.

This picture applies to storing all your data / files on one "big" hard-drive :)

Found from HotUKDeals comments:

"5TB is a shedload to lose when it fails !!"

Its too risky.jpg

Fuelcell powered phone ? that look way more than a exploding lipo can do.

In RC regard ppl recomend a lipo bag to have the battery in while charging, but that picture seem to indicate you need a concrete bunker to charge your lipo batteries in.

Not sure about you guys but that pic definitely didn't make me smile!

This is supposed to be from a Russian magazine showing how they look at power in the world.

#‎Anonymous‬‪#‎WikiLeaks‬
Don't like either! Russians where playing "good guys" after wars in Ukraine in order to have sanctions lifted. Tiurks where and are playing double agent game of being anti and proM0slemists and backed by NATO obligations. Daesh and other rebels are fighting for "survival" and for the fun of it, as well for the oil money. Assad as twisted as he was, now owes hes and he's supporters existence to Russians. West and particular US and UK are the ones that proped Daesh in to strenght, now in its inability to solve the conflict and are only fueling further m0slem extremists, that they are trully scared of. French are out of depth in vengeance against Daesh, but really those terrorists are m0slem jihadists home grown. Israelites are as mad and twisted as Jihadists. Whole region is fvckd, people like animals, influenced and played by foreign powers. Nukes does come to mind, but thinks it might not be effective enough and it might increase influx of "refugees" to Europe.

Fuelcell powered phone ? that look way more than a exploding lipo can do.

...in April, one of our Mobile-Providers rebranded; at the Rebranding-Event, they handed out some Give-Away-FuelRods (not the Original Ones). I received one of them...

Loading it once and using it to load my Cellphone, it became realy hot. After unplugging it and letting it stay outside, it went off. Actually exploded due to shorting out. They sent me another one - instead of loading it, I opened it. 3000mA/h-LiPo-Accumulator, and very ...terrifying... Controller (cheap, not well insulated, contacts to close and "easy to fault")...

I don't want to think what could have happened if I'd used that 3000mAh-"bomb" as it's been intended...

Never looked at it that way...!? ;-)

...but I came to the same conclusion after some other incidents...

This should be shown to everyone from the "it's not my fault| squad.

Back