Pics that make you smile

Just stop testing for homelessness and the problem will magically disappear, and if you give them all hydroxychloriquine they can't become homeless again., at least not on this side of the wall they paid us to build.

Phil

They are proposing Solomon's solution when he figured out which woman was the childs mother?
Once the homeless are cut in half what will they do with the pieces?

I dunno, there are an estimated 330,000 homeless in the UK so I guess you'd have a lot of pieces. :rolleyes: But why do you ask? :unsure:

Fish and chips are out - homeless and kebab are in :)

Again that ironic smile.
In Denmark the number of prison guards qualifying with PTSD symptoms, is much higher than Danish soldiers ( and we are in just about any war the Americans are also in / any war out there ) or among police officers.
There is also a severe lack of prison guards and more and more are quitting their job due to the poor working conditions.

A little food for thought for someone like me who contemplate things and why things are like they are,,,,,,, often making my life hard to deal with.

That is probably what most people took from it, like the first debate i had to bail after a while.
But my mood was significant better than when i earlier bailed on the Danish PM and her cronies dishing out new corona measures, her and her kind only take seconds to get me banging up against the limiter.

208,000 Danes need a new passport as there are errors in the bio metric data in them ( L & R fingerprints switched around )
So now Danish authorities can`t even tell L from R :rolleyes: what a embarrassment :oops:

208,000 Danes need a new passport as there are errors in the bio metric data in them ( L & R fingerprints switched around )
So now Danish authorities can`t even tell L from R :rolleyes: what a embarrassment :oops:

Can’t they think outside of the box and switch that data in their database rather the reissue to correct?

Can’t they think outside of the box and switch that data in their database rather the reissue to correct?
If they can't tell left from right to begin with, they probably can't swap the data around either :rolleyes:

Stupidity seems to be a commonplace trait among those desiring to work for the government including politicians, which would be humorous were it not for the adverse effect on the rest of us :(

Phil

Stupidity seems to be a commonplace trait among those desiring to work for the government including politicians,
Because it's one of the last places they can 'work' and not be held accountable for what they do or don't do. A perfect refuge for a career in ineptness.

If the damn things will sit still for a few seconds, you could easy take one out from 50 yards with .22 :)

If you can do it while it is airborne you will earn the nickname eagel eye.

Gotta keep those out, plenty of problems for bees as it is, and not sure if American bees know the trick to kill them with heat. ( which is how Japanese bees deal with those suckers )

Looks like what we call a Cicada Killer.

Sphecius_speciosus_1.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back