Pics that make you smile

127710728_10159195462909994_2376630939916409153_o.jpg

I kind of like that.

Mine was leftovers from my visit to my sisters place on Thursday.
But if it wasent for those it would have been nothing.

Thats indeed Gato Negro on that glass, and bottle. :)

If you are the kind of person that like to hit a little ball with a stick, you better bring your A game if you play against this little Dane.

Emily%20Pedersen%20LPGA.jpg

She is on fire at the moment it seem.
Just won a 3 consecutive win on the Ladies European tour, something that last happened 31 years ago ( before she was born in 1996 )

Yeah thermal issues are a universal thing, but there is a big BUT.
Most often the problem are founded in a not always reasonable idea that things must be smaller and smaller.
So i argue a action camera can easy be usable, even if it is so "large" it can house a larger battery like a 18650 that will facilitate several hours worth of recording.
And you should also be able to cram in a proper cooling solution, as opposed to also the camera above with a joke solution.
Also why i am a big fan of remote systems in dashcams, cuz you can make the main unit so it could handle even insane high bitrates & resolutions.

TBH the remote systems i have seen so far ( the K2S and the DR ) i was very surprised the main units was so needless small, a 3 X larger volume or even more than that would be no problem at all.
Even if i have never seen either camera overheat, then by my reasoning just say a beefier system would be more future-proof, so when say you move to dual 4K resolution you should still be able to use the original housing and cooling solution.
So innovv and SG would have been able to use the exact same solution from now and years into the future as resolutions and bitrates keep going up along with thermal loads.
personally i can easy deal with a remote main unit as large as a stack of 5 DVDs in their cases.

I can understand the MC systems are as small as they can be, not a lot of storage space on a motorcycle, but a car are nearly unlimited storage space, even in the discreet places like under seats or dashboard or the boot of the car.

she doesn't look so 'little'....
If you are the kind of person that like to hit a little ball with a stick, you better bring your A game if you play against this little Dane.

Emily%20Pedersen%20LPGA.jpg

She is on fire at the moment it seem.
Just won a 3 consecutive win on the Ladies European tour, something that last happened 31 years ago ( before she was born in 1996 )
e'

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back