Pics that make you smile

Yesterday ( i kid you not ) the whole of Denmark pretty much lost all of its ability to treat Colon cancer, as the last 2 doctors ( out of 4 in total ) that are specialized in this field quit their job, apparently they are done with the incompetence that permeate the Danish public healthcare system too.
it all started months ago with doctors going public as talking to management did not help, going public whit the fact that some +300 people have not gotten the treatment they are eligible for ( surgery within 2 weeks either in Denmark or outside the country )

So now, no Dane better not get butt cancer,CUZ there aint no one to help them,,,,,, LOL :oops:

A 800 B, that must be the bra size of that male teacher with the big ones.

trans-teacher-1-2-1.jpg

Well really expensive tires do come with that, like expensive tires for expensive sports / hyper cars like McLaren
You can get aftermarket TPMS thingies, but in McLaren tires those are already made with the tire, so all you have to do is press in the sensor.
Mind you that only do TPMS, but the computer it talk to, also allow to track your car.

Why i have no ides, seem like google risk people with no driving skill trash cars like that left and right.

Also why even with a gazillion money lotto win i would never buy such a car,,,,,, CUZ i have no doubt i am that stupid too.
I just hope to god i do not crash the cars i would buy with such a lotto win, CUZ those be vintage, and even more expensive cars, and it would be a travesty if you broke one.

Well really expensive tires do come with that, like expensive tires for expensive sports / hyper cars like McLaren
You can get aftermarket TPMS thingies, but in McLaren tires those are already made with the tire, so all you have to do is press in the sensor.
Mind you that only do TPMS, but the computer it talk to, also allow to track your car.

My old Toyota Tacoma pick-up truck has had TPMS sensors in the tires since it was new. In fact, they were so old that the lithium battery cells they run on died a year ago and I had to replace them. These Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems senors will work with any tires and you don't need to buy fancy tires. They often come as OEM with many cars and trucks as they are a pretty standard feature these days and have been for almost twenty years now. Even if you cut the valve stems off they would keep working but they would report flat tires. :smuggrin:

Yeah.
I am not familiar with these things, i think / assume they are normally a part of the valve arrangement.
No such smart stuff in my 2012 car , the ABS i recon are the smartest in the car. ( please note i could have said myself but i did not dut to acute self-awareness ) :LOL:

Yeah.
I am not familiar with these things, i think / assume they are normally a part of the valve arrangement.
No such smart stuff in my 2012 car , the ABS i recon are the smartest in the car. ( please note i could have said myself but i did not dut to acute self-awareness ) :LOL:

Yeah, you can buy them in sets of four for many vehicles. They usually look like these:

They are designed for different tire pressures and whatever frequency each vehicle uses in its system.

Not here.
That will be 311223 DD-MM-YY

You will not see this often these days.
This is the Danish and Norwegian royal yachts sailing side by side from Copenhagen to Aarhus in Denmark where the Norwegians are visiting.

Reason: These are the last 2 royal yachts in the world that are still in operation.

imagescaler

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back