Pics that make you smile

...alcoholism is very bad for an architect:

post2.jpg

After deleting 20+ posts, I will attempt to reopen this thread since it has been very popular. Just a reminder, even though this section is off-topic there are still rules we need to follow:

1) Keep everything PG-13 including photos
2) No nation bashing, even your own
3) No name calling or insulting other members

Last edited:
And now back to the pictures:

Korean toothpaste:
addb0bccab094da8e065cdb63a69c72e.jpg

hehe now there is a person that love his dog, but i do think its one of those photoshop pictures.

Today the concept of a doghouse is completely lost on most Danes, i myself in my allmost 50 year long life have only seen 1 person that did not have his dogs in the house.
Even guard dogs are pretty rare, i would guess there is maybe 20 places in the whole country that get patolled by roaming dogs after closing time.
And those just get poisoned by ppl if they want to get in and have a look.

thanks for re-opening the thread ......I would have missed the pictures and the chuckles :( now I am back to this :)......Ipol

I never believed George Lucas couuld become like me... (completly friend-less ;-)

(and no - I don't call "the force awakens" a return to the old Star Wars) ;-)

Yeah i figure, watch out in traffic, and if you go outside the rules, well then be extra carefull.
That guy forgot.

...either that or he's a professional victim, as he clearly ducked before the holding car, and jumping right on the other one...

I was thinking that too, would like to see in slow motion as it allso look like his front foot is getting run over too :D
I think no matter what he miscalculated on this one :rolleyes:

Back